Getting Closer

You went downstairs and saw Amy waiting for you , "c'mon y/n the car is waiting." , "I've booked a room for you in a hotel, temporarily until you find an apartment that you can stay in , near the studio." she added. "thanks amy , what about you?" you asked. "I'll drop you off and i will go back to Hakimi." amy answered.

You arrived , thanked Amy again and went inside. The hotel was quite good. You entered your room and took a warm shower cause you were a lil tired. You dried your hair and wore your PJs and layed down on bed . You opened your phone and replied to some dms and then a notification had your attention:

@badalee__: follwed you.

you just smiled a bit , and opened her profile. You saw her pictures and how good she dances , you scrolled down alot and pressed the like button without realizing . You said you were going to sleep but then you received a message.

@badalee__: So you're stalking me huh?!

@Y/n_: i was just curious ..

@badalee__:I see

@Y/n_:yea whatever , I'll sleep.

@badalee__:okay then , Goodnight.

@Y/n: Goodnight!

@badalee__: yk I'd appreciate a follow back ;)

You smiled ,liked the message and followed her back then went to sleep. You woke up next day at 9:00 am and rode the bus to go to the dance studio (Tech Hub).You greeted the security guard and went inside. Said hi to the manager and then went to the dance room , But there was a class so you waited outside until it was over . You were watching Bada dancing with her students, you kept on watching her and were amazed by how cool she teaches them . Girls were screaming and drooling over her prettiness while dancing . Bada noticed you and smiled a bit while she was dancing, "that was really hot." , you thought. You just laughed and went inside after the students were out.

"Heyy good morning." ,  you smiled at her . "Good morningg." bada smiled back. "had breakfast?", she added . "yes i did , why?", you asked . "nah just asking, you need energy yk." she answered, "okayy , you had breakfast then?", you asked her the same way she was asking you ."no i was in a rush." , she said grinning . "Dumbass." , you replied. You two worm up and started dancing. You barley finished the dance , but bada got tired while dancing so you stopped. She sat down on the floor and she was really dizzy , "what's wrong hm?", you asked worriedly. "it's nothing I'm just a lil bit dizzy.", she replied in low , tired voice. "

"c'mon, get up.", you said while offering her your hand to stand up. She held your hand and stood up , "That's enough for today, we'll continue tomorrow.", you told her while turning off the A.C.
She just nodded and you both went out . It was around 2:30 pm , so you told her "what about having lunch together?" , "great idea why not." , she said smiling a bit . You and Bada went to a restaurant and ate , while she was eating you peeked at her "she's so cute while eating." , you thought. She noticed you laughing silently so she asked "what are you laughing about?" she laughed a bit . You just laughed and started to eat agian .

You finished eating and Bada had a class so she needed to go back. "I have a class ,i need to go" , she said while standing up and putting her wallet in her pocket. "okay it's aslo getting late , I'll go home." , you said. "mhm , take care." she said while getting away . "You too!" , you replied.
You got on the bus and went home . you changed your clothes and went to stand in the blacony to smoke a cigarette. No one knows that you smoke except your brother. While you were smoking you heard a loud motorcycle noise and saw a light disappearing down the road.

3 weeks passed and you and Bada got closer , started to chat a lot and after work you have lunch or dinner together.You both worked hard on the dance cause the performance is so soon . You kind of had feelings for bada , you didn't know how,when,why , all you knew was that you have feelings for her .Also everyday when you go home you hear the same loud noise of the motorcycle and see that light . Your curiosity made you go down and see who it is but you didn't see anything because of the halmet the person is wearing.

Weeks passed It was the day of the performance and you both were so nervous , "it's okay , we can do it!" .you said trying to let her nervousness down ."yes we can , and I'm sure." , she said while looking into your eyes to see if you're nervous anymore or not .
You performed, people were literally screaming of how amazing you both dance , it was enchanting , like you two were in another world , your good chemistry was so clear to people and how good both of you dance together. You two looked at each other and saw the look of proudness in both of your eyes . Amy and kim were watching your performance and they were really proud of both of you . You and Bada went back stage and hugged each other, "it was amazing Bada , Oh My God , they really liked it , they liked us together , oh lord I'm so proud of us." , you said and she hugged you . "I'm so proud of us , so proud of you , so proud of what we did , it was amazing and i knew people would like it." she said those words in a way that made your heart melt . "c'mere" , you said while hugging her again.

You and Bada's name were popular more than ever . You two performed this dance everywhere, in every dance studio and started teaching it to the dance students . Bada and you were the teachers, teaching them together . You two got so much closer than before and by the time ,you fell harder for her.