part four**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

''omg y/n'!' Marie yells of the couch in the living room connecting the kitchen. ''what?'' I ask and continue cutting up vegetables for lunch. ''the guys are planing to meet up tonight. Your fiance invited the groupchat over. You should totally come hang with us this time!'' she says excited. ''My fiance?'' I laugh. Ever since Kenzie's birthday Marie makes jokes about me and Chris dating. I don't take them seriously since I don't want anything romantic with him but it's still funny ''eh... i don't know about that.''

''y/n! Chris literally INVITED you last week. AND you promised me. Pleasee i don't want to be the only girl there'' she whines ''Isn't like Madi there?'' i ask, ''Nooo it's always just Chris, Parker, me and maybe a few of the other guys, depends. Trust me it's always totally chill!''

''Huh and what about Nick and Matt? Aren't they living together?'', ''Noo they have like a main house together but Chris also got an own apartment loft downtown. I don't know the details but I think Chris rents it for like an office for fresh love or something. But he just kind of lives there idk''

Fresh love right. His brand. Interesting. He owns a clothing company I totally forgot that. He seems like a guy that chills all the time but he has an office? Hm if his brothers aren't there i would be a lot more comfortable. And of course Madi isn't there which is also good.

''come onnnnnnn! stop overthinking it y/n!'' marie says coming up to me and shaking me by my shoulders, ''okay okay okay! STOP!'' i laugh, ''but only when they say it's okay for you to bring me along!'', ''yay! i'll text them right now. But of course they will say nothing against it.''

marie <3🤠

-well about tonight

-update

-different plan

-me and parker are eating out rn and are like right around the corner of chris' apartment so it would be kind of dumb to pick you up again and everything

-can you take an uber maybe?

-9750 Wilshire Blvd at around 9!

-See u later haha (please don't be mad at me)

.-

marie-

fuck you-

i love you but fuck you-

say fuck you to Parker too-

you do this aaaall the time can't we just go together? i don't want to go alone-

-stop whining it's not that big of a deal

-you won't be alone there just get there on your own

-i'll make it up to you next time

-sorry

it's okay-

-btw Parker says thank you

I call an Uber to get me there. 9:30 should be late enough to not be too late but still not too on time. I get ready in a nice but comfy outfit and put on a little bit of makeup and leave the house when I get the uber notification on my phone.