2. Cheating & the dare

Eve's P.O.V

After I left my cousin's apartment, I called him. When it went to voice mail, I called  his favorite  restaurant   and order soup for him.  After I picked up soup I went to wall green to get medicine for him. When I got to his place,  I let myself in his house since he gave me a spear key for emergency. I put the  take out food in his kitchen counter and went upstairs to his room. When I opened the door I notice that it was dark. Aww he's sleep. As I went to his bed, I pulled the covers to wake him up. I was shocked to see him in bed. He wasn't alone. He was with  banging my best friend. I immediately went out of the room before both of them could my presence. I got in my car and drove to my cousin's place.

 Noah's P.O.V

I was about to call girlfriend and cancel when the door bell rang. As I opened the door, I saw Jennifer crying. When we were on the couch she said " I'm sorry I want you back."

"Jen. We can't."

She said " fine."

As I walked her towards the door to show her the way out,  she kissed me. I pulled away and
said "Jen. I'm with -Ah~"

I let a small moan escape my mouth.

I sigh and said " Last time only."

She jumped on me with her legs around my waist and started to suck on my earlobe. I stopped her and then texted  her friend. After i texted my girlfriend that i am sick, I said " This is the last time and we are done."

She smirked and said " if you say so."

I took her upstairs and we got a little busy. Just as I was about to go again, I heard someone coming up the stairs. I figure its my sister. I threw the blanket and funcked her like there was no tomorrow.

 Eve's P.O.V. 

After I cried, I called my siter and asked if she with Zel.  When  she said yes, I told her I'll  be there."

Before she could say anything I hung up. I then drove to my cousin's apartment.

Third P.O.V.

Linka and Zel was almost done unpacking the kitchen stuff. Link said "  I'm going to go home."

Zel  said " can you stay the night, its sca-

Thats not my name - The Ting Tings 

I picked up my sister's call. 

" are you at Zel's place."

 " I'm about  to leave why."

"stay there i am on the way."

before i could answer her she hung up.  After i hung up I said " Something is wrong with Eve."

Zel said " what is it."

Just as I was about to say something the door bell rang.

Five hours later...

Linka  and  Zel  was making chicken sounds because Eve always pick truth.

Eve gave up and said " fine. what is it. "

" no take back."

Eve  said " you're such a child."

Linka said " anyways , I dare you to sleep in the abandoned mansion.

" no way."

" you're a chicken."

" no I am not.

Zel said " no take backs."

 Linka said " mayonnaise  with tequila then."  while getting up to go in the kitchen.  Eve sigh and said " just for tonight and tomorrow you I will kill you guys."

Zel and  Linka laughed.

They  got into Zel's car which was a blue 2013 land rover range car  and  drove to  the abandoned mansion.