Chapter 2

Today was a typical Wednesday morning for Ciel Sun Academy Highschool Department, except for the fact that the students are chattier than usual. Rumors have been going around that there will be a new student transferring  to Class 1A. Transferees aren't rare but a transferee accepted in the middle of the school year is rare, especially with the scho'ol being strict in admissions.

It was only 8AM and Jennie Kim had arrived in the school earlier than usual. It just so happens that she woke up in a good mood. "Good morning Jennie!" Lisa, one of Jennie's best friend greeted her enthusiastically while giving her a hug. "What a surprise, you're here earlier than usual with a good mood too. I thought you'd be grumpy til friday afternoon." Lisa said in one breath. "Good morning to you too Lisa. I just woke up in a good mood today. So you better not ruin it." Jennie said with her resting bitch face. When she's like that it usually means that she's in a good mood or is relaxed. "Where's Rosé by the way?" She asked. "She should be here soon. You know her and her foodie self wouldn't miss the Wednesday morning breakfast special." Lisa said and as if she summoned her. Rosé just arrived in the classroom of Class 1A. "Good morning Jennie! You're here earlier than usual." Rosé said happily. "I just woke up earlier and was in a good mood, so I decided to come to school earlier." Jennie replied. "Are you guys excited to meet the new transferee?" Lisa asked. "Transferee... but isn't it like the middle of the school year?" Jennie asked. "I heard that her credentials were so good that she got accepted right away." Rosé said. "We'll know later once we meet the transferee later." Lisa said as they chatter more about other topics.

The school bell rang signifying the start of homeroom at 8:30AM. All students went and settled down on their respective classes and seats. In class A, their homeroom teacher, Mr. Tanaka, had still not arrived until 20 minutes after since the bell rang. Along with him was a female student dressed in light academia style clothing.

"Sorry I'm late everyone. I had to pick up the new student from the main administration building. Please introduce yourself Ms." Mr. Tanaka said making everyone focus on the transferee. "Good morning everyone, My name is Kim Jisoo, I'm currently 16 and I Transfered from Ciel Moon Academy." Jisoo said politely and as elegant as she could so that she could leave a good impresion towards her new classmates.

"What?!" Everyone else exclaimed making Jisoo startled and surprissed. "Y-yes, do you have any questions?" Jisoo said as she tried to regain her composure. "Are you really from the Moon Academy?" "What's it like over there?" "Why did you even transfer?" "Wow, amazing! I've never seen a person from the Moon Academy before."... Many questions were being asked at the same time. Jisoo was unsure which questions to answer first so she remained quiet while still trying to regain her composure as she was flustered.

"Quiet!" Mr. Tanaka shouted and everyone quieted down in an instant. "unfortunately we don't have enough time so we'll have to cut the introduction short. Ms. Kim will have to answer your questions another time and make sure you ask one at a time. Also, the only seat available left is right next to the other Ms. Kim, Ms. Jennie Kim, raise your hand. You and Ms. Kim Jisoo will be seatmates from now on." Jisoo's seat was by the window, it was one of the unwanted seats since it is exposed to the bright sunlight, but that makes Jisoo glad, as she rarely gets exposed to sunlight since the Moon Academy is surrounded by very tall trees so it blocks the sunlight away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning classes lasted from 9:00AM~11:00AM, the entire time, Jisoo paid utmost attention to the lectures while Jennie, her seatmate would stare at her majority of the time, carving her image to her core memory. Jennie had never been interested in someone at this extent before. For unknown reasons, she was totally captivated by Jisoo.

When the lunch bell rang signifying the end of morning classes, Jennie had manage to snap out of her trance. Her classmates then quickly tried to approach Jisoo but before they could surround her. Jennie stood up and held Jisoo by her hand and forcefully dragged her away. "Follow me." She said as she dragged her through the bustling hallways to a quiet abandoned hallway. "Um..." Jisoo mumbled shyly, trying to formulate a question asking why she suddenly dragged her away. "My name is Jennie Kim." Jennie said right before Jisoo could ask her question. "And from now on You belong to me." Jennie said with confidence and smuggness to her tone. "What?" Jisoo asked totally confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I wonder what you think of this chapter.  It took me a couple of days trying to formulate a proper sequence of events that coordinates with my plot. If you got any opinion feel free to comment