2.

--9:30 AM--

--JANN--

I was sitting inside a restaurant talking to Jack about my now racing career. We were just talking about how everything will go now that it's for sure this will continue. He was telling me something about speed but I was just distracted by a girl, well girls? They were just laughing but one of the girls caught my eye, she had curly brown hair and blue eyes and a beautiful smile and... "Jann, are you listening?" Jack interrupted, I nodded as I drifted my attention back to him slowly "Sorry." I said looking at him. "Who are looking at?" Jack said, smirking and slightly laughing. "Nobody" I said shrugging and leaning back slightly in my chair. I looked over at the girl again, but this time she looked at me. I smiled at her as we made eye contact. "Jann. Come on man focus." Jack said to me again. If I heard her friend right, Adley was her name.

----ADELE / ADLEY----

As I was joking around with Izzie, I made eye contact with a boy. My jaw dropped when he looked away, I slowly turned to Izzie and spoke, "Izzie..." I said with my jaw still wide open. "What? What happened?" Izzie said confused, slightly laughing. "I just saw the cutest boy ever.." I whispered, as smiles stretched across our faces.

---

SO HOW DO YALL LIKE ITT? LMK HOW YALL WANT THIS TO GO

LOVE YA

-M