4

--8:45 AM JANNS HOUSE--

I was lying in my bed staring at my ceiling. I reached over to my side table and grabbed my phone. I opened Instagram and scrolled for a moment. I opened my notifications, they were turned off and I hadn't looked at them in a while. When I opened them I saw plenty of new followers but one stuck out to me. whoisadley. As I read it I sort of hoped that if I clicked on her profile I would see a picture of the girl at the restaurant, but that'd be insane. I clicked it anyway, and there she was. It wasn't just her, it was her friend as well. I guess her name is Izzie. I clicked on some of her pictures and scrolled for a little, then I realized how creepy it was. I debated on clicking the follow-back button. Would she think it's creepy? I mean, I'm sure she won't notice. I clicked the button and then was interrupted by my younger brother barging into my room. "Jann!!" He yelled smiling as he threw himself on my bed, "What do you want?" I asked sitting up. "You didn't miss me? You've been gone all that time and you're still complaining?" He asked annoyingly. "Yes," I said through a sigh. "Whatever, Mom and Dad want to see you."He said getting up and walking out.

--ADELE/ ADLEY--

I heard a notification from my phone and reached for it, when I opened the notification my jaw dropped, He followed back. I opened my contacts and called Maya, immediately when she answered the phone I screamed into it, "MAYA HE FOLLOWED ME BACK" I said with my jaw still dropped, "WHAT" She said just as excited as me, "YESYES SHOULD I MESSAGE HIM??"I asked putting her on speaker and opening Instagram clicking on his profile "YES YES YES DO IT" She said, I could see her smile through her voice. "IM SCARED" I gasped clicking on the message button. I typed a little hello into the message bar, "DO I SEND IT??" I asked freaking out, "YES  YES WAIT WHAT'D YOU SAY?" Maya asked "I JUST SAID HELLO" I responded. "ADD LIKE A EXCLAMATION POINT" Maya suggested "OKAY" I said as I typed it in. "IM GONNA SEND IT" I said, putting my finger over the button. "PRESS IT" Maya shouted "I'M SCARED" "DO IT" I clicked the button.

 sent

--authorsnote-

DID YALL MISS ME!?? IM SORRY I WAS GONE SO LONG I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SO LIKE GIVE ME IDEAS!! UHMM YEAH ANYWAYS LET ME KNOW HOW YALL LIKE IT  UR FAV  LOVES U AND CYA POOKIE LOVE YOU ALL!! AND TYSM FOR EVERYTHING

-M