Chapter 7 - Bulma

Hello to you, dear readers :) Here is the next chapter, which I hope you will like! I've had to slow down the pace of my writing a little, as I just started a new job last week. But since the inspiration is there, and it's still going well! Don't hesitate to leave a comment, it's always a pleasure to read you guys!

Warning: some parts of this chapter contain graphic descriptions of violence.

Hunting Dragon Balls at the dawn of adolescence. Becoming friends with a group of warriors addicted to martial arts. Being the girlfriend of a desert bandit. Wander from town to town trying to dismantle the Red Ribbon Army.

For Bulma, fighting enemies was routine. That's why, right after the explosion that took place in the nightclub, her brain immediately went into analysis mode.

With the escalation of hostilities between Humans and Frieza's soldiers in recent months, with this deliberate attack, given the number of soldiers that had been sent on the perimeter, right in THIS nightclub, there was no doubt that this attack was a declaration of war. And it didn't take her long to conclude that this time, it was serious.

This time, the enemy would be particularly powerful, and the battle, hard to win.

That's the only thing Bulma's brain had time to conclude. Because shortly after she was knocked down by the force of the blast, she found herself half lying on the lap of the said enemy. And this time, the enemy was a particularly good-looking soldier with whom she just openly flirted. Her brain, generally functional and useful, had transformed into a completely futile organ when she became aware of the situation.

Rather than being pitifully knocked to the ground, she was surprised to be greeted by a gentle pressure on her shoulder, that of a gloved hand which had saved her from falling further and which had contributed to maintain a minimum of her dignity. Disoriented, she leaned as best she could on the soldier, placing her hands on his thighs covered with a strange elastic blue fabric. With flushed cheeks, she took care not to venture too close of the impressive prominence which protruded between his legs, then clung to his armor at the level of his torso. She finally took support on one of his forearms, so solid that it was impossible for her to dig her fingers into his flesh, and stood up timidly, realizing how much she had invaded his privacy.

She raised hesitant eyes towards this oddly attentive enemy, and she noticed without too much surprise that he was observing her with his black eyes. A stinging heat that really had nothing to do with the fire that had just started behind her spread through her chest, and she became even more lost.

Oh Kami.

He was terribly handsome, from this angle, with his severe-featured face lowered towards her, his hair standing majestically in the air and that mouth with refined lines but, oh so appetizing, which she couldn't stop staring at. He looked a little surprised, and looking into his eyes, Bulma understood that, like her, it was not the explosion itself that had caused his astonishment, but rather this imposed proximity that it had caused. Frozen, both completely immune to the screams of terror that rose around them, too absorbed by the sensations provided by their interlocked bodies, they forgot that a war between their peoples had just exploded the same moment this bomb had. They questioned each other's eyes, unsure whether to put an end to this forced caress. Or make it last... as long as possible... until the wee hours of the morning... and even until exhaustion takes them both away.

Bulma, hair all around her face, her yellow sweater half pulled up and her judgment gone, furiously wanted to kiss this man who had just officially been proclaimed an enemy.

But, much more disciplined than her, the soldier pulled himself together before she had time to do any inappropriate gesture. He spoke in his hoarse voice, his chest wrapped in iron vibrating under the low tones.