| CHAPTER ONE | Shadow's & The Unworthy Of Time

| CHAPTER ONE; Shadow's & The Unworthy Of Time |
—————————————————————————

| CHAPTER ONE; Shadow's & The Unworthy Of Time | —————————————————————————

"Quiet people always know more than they seem. Although very normal, their inner world is by default fronted mysterious and therefore assumed weird. Never underestimate the social awareness and sense of reality in a quiet person; they are some of the most observant, absorbent persons of all."

— Criss Jami

ORPHÉE STARK AND SANSA STARK we're always by each other's side. Despite their age difference, it was like they knew that they had to stick together. A secret pact, you could say. Orphée was nine years old, Sansa at the age of thirteen. Sansa looked like her mother, Orphée looked like a mix of her father and Lyanna Stark. With her dark brown hair and heart-shaped face. Her lips naturally dark red, sticking out, especially when contrasted with her pale, sensitive skin.

Orphée was a fairly quiet child. She never felt the need to speak to many people, she'd often spend her time in the dark corners of the room, staring off into the designs of her skirts. Sansa hated that. Sansa wished that Orphée would speak to her family more, but she was quite the stubborn young wolf cub.

Orphée was not complicated, she could see the good and evil in everything and everyone. She loved Arya, but she also believed that Arya should have received as much discipline as the rest of the Stark children. Sansa was her favorite, mostly only speaking to her. Orphée had no problems with her, both girls wanted to marry a good-looking boy. To have a happy marriage. But it seemed like Orphée didn't believe it would happen to her. Orphée liked Rickon, she knew she would have used her life to protect him. But she didn't know if she liked him enough to speak to him frequently. Bran was good, but she found him rather boring and irrational. Maybe it was because he was only a year older than her, bossing her around just to get on her nerves. She didn't care much for Robb, but she loved him. He was a bore, in her eyes, though.

Lastly, there was Jon. He was a whole different story. At first, Orphée did not like Jon whatsoever. She avoided him at all costs, due to her mother's spiteful words on his behalf. In her nine years of life, she had never had an actual conversation with Jon Snow. There was no denying that she didn't like bastards. But when Jon stumbled upon her, it was a surprise to many. Orphée had not turned the cold shoulder on him lately, greeting him politely with a nod before quickly walking away back to her usual dark corners.

Everyone longed to know what flew through Orphée's mind, but no one had a clue. It was as if her mouth had been sewn shut. Despite her young age, her mind was scrambled. Orphée had cruel...no— mad ideas in her head. She knew it. She kept her mouth shut for the sake of suspicion. She didn't like to be questioned or doubted. Her thoughts were even a shock to her, especially when they were sudden and unexpected. She wasn't afraid of anything but herself. She was afraid of letting unwanted words slip from her seemingly poisonous tongue.