27

𝙰𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊

I held onto Ty's face, slowly kissing him as he took my jacket off and threw it to the side. I took his hoodie off, pulling back from the kiss as I undressed myself. Ty did the same, tossing all of his clothes until he was completely naked, as was I, and he picked me up and carried me to the bed.

He smashed his lips into mines, running his hands down my legs until he reached my heat, laying down on me as he kissed me. He used two fingers to circle my clit causing me to squirm a little underneath him. He slid his fingers inside of me, slowly bringing them in and out of me causing me to moan and whimper in his mouth. I locked my legs behind his back causing him to speed up, breaking the kiss with my bottom lip tucked in between his teeth before letting it go. He looked down at me, speeding up with every moan I released. "Ouuuh." I moaned as he replaced his fingers with his dick, placing the tip at my entrance before putting the fingers in his mouth, sucking them dry. He leaned down and kissed me, allowing me to taste my juices as he slowly pushed himself inside of me. 

"Shit." He groaned, holding onto my thighs as he sped up his strokes. "fuckkkk." I cried, wrapping my hands around his torso. I could feel myself scratching him up, I think I felt a little blood, but it's like he only got faster. "TYREEKUH!" I moaned. "Damn, baby." He moaned in my ears. He began whimpering with every stroke causing me to get wetter by the second. I clenched against him, and this time there was no need for a warning since I was already pregnant. "Ah- ughhh." He groaned. 

I was a moaning mess as he fucked me senseless. "You feel so good, baby." I moaned. He kissed down my neck, massaging my body at a slow pace. "I missed you, mama." He groaned into my ear. 

"This my shit fa ever." He groaned, pinching the inside of my thighs before lifting my legs up, placing his hands behind my thighs as he fucked me. "I'm cummin!" I moaned as I squirted all over him, cumming right after. 

He pulled out of me, causing me to crawl towards the edge of the bed, sitting him down. I got in between his lips, licking up the mess I made. I went down on the tip, playing with his balls as I began to bob my head up and down. "Oooh." He moaned as I began using both of my hands to stroke the bottom half of his dick as I paid attention to the tip. 

"A-a." He whimpered as I looked up at him and came up, spit on the tip, and went back down. His stomach tightened and I watched his body jerk and stiffen. I continued to stroke him, sticking my tongue out and allowed him to nut on it. He gripped the sheets, attempting to back up a little, but I kept going, swallowing the nut and going back to sucking. 

"Bae." He panted, his voice so low and weak I barley heard him. I hummed on the tip causing his body to jerk. "Baby." He panted.

"Hm?" I hummed, slowing down, looking up at him as he whimpered. He was trying to say something, but he couldn't. I pulled all the way up, released with a pop, before licking my lips.

His chest heaved up and down as he looked at me.

"You just nasty."

...

It was the next morning and we were on the way to grab our things from Rylo's. I was almost kind of sad to go. It was fun having them around, and now that I'm pregnant, they're always getting me shit. Every time I say I'm hungry they run to make or buy whatever it is that I want. I love them guys, and I'm glad that I met them.