(Enid x male reader) "I accept you"

This request comes from @Dragonsw
Sorry if there is any typos.
Themes: fluff/comedic/heartfelt

Here's what you look like

Powers: martial artist/swordsman, telepathy, and telekineses—————————-

—————————-

3rd person

The day was coming to an end and the sky began to grow dark, a slight breeze began to stir causing the nearby trees to send sounds of rustling. Enid opened her apartment door, closing it behind her with a happy sigh. Her day was completely taken by her lovely boyfriend, (Y/N). From gifts and words of appreciation to a nice dinner date at a nearby restaurant, Enid couldn't be happier. She smiled to herself, walking over to her couch while dropping her items onto the floor. Plopping onto the soft cushions, Enid stared at the ceiling, going over her day in her head. She couldn't help but feel herself getting happier and happier every time she remembered something (Y/N) said or did for her.

A vibration rang from Enid's pocket as her phone alerted her to a notification. Sitting up, she pulled out her phone to see who it was. It was a notification that her friend, Red action, had posted a photo. Clicking on the notification, Enid was met with a photo of Red action in The Danger Zone with some of her friends, Blue Power and Yellow technique. The others were in the background, fighting monsters that were trying to attack them. Enid smiled, liking the photo and commenting a small message with just emojis.

Enid slightly stared at the photo, particularly Red action. It was plainly obvious that Enid had some feelings about Red action but after meeting (Y/N), those feelings started to fade into more platonic but she still couldn't help to think about how nice she looked. Enid felt her face turn red as she closed her phone and placed it on her stomach. She brought her hands to her face, her mind over taken by the two. Red's actions , looks and strength with (Y/n) ability and hidden goofiness (which has been coming out more because of Enid, KO, and rad) just made Enid blush at the idea of being with the two. (Y/N) and red action.....wait.
Enid quickly threw her hands off her face and she stood up in realization. She never told (Y/N) that she was bisexual. Slight panic began to build as Enid tried to reassure herself, taking deep breaths. She knew (Y/N) and he wouldn't judge anyone but people are capable of anything, even if they act nice. Trying to calm herself, Enid makes a mental note to tell (Y/N) about it at work tomorrow. She yawned, walking over to her room as she turned off all the lights in her apartment. Entering her room, she jumped into her bed and quickly fell asleep, exhaustion taking over her after such an eventful day.

The next day

The day started off relatively normal, if not for the ball of anxiety within Enid's stomach. From the moment she woke up to when she entered the plaza, that ball never shrunk. As she walked into the plaza she was immediately greeted by the little ball of energy named KO. He began to ramble to Enid about something but it fell on deaf ears. Enid could help but only think about how (Y/N) would react to her being bisexual. How would he even feel? Shocked? Disgusted? Mad? Thought flooded into her brain and her anxiety grew and grew. "Hey!" A squeaky voice brought back Enid to reality. She looked down at KO, who looked worried at her condition. "Are you feeling ok? You look kinda...pale." Enid slightly chuckled, brushing off KO's worried tone. "Yea. Just tired from kicking robot butt recently, it's been getting ridiculous." It was half true, the amount of Box-man attacks were getting more frequent and a lot harder to deal with. Mr. Gar even had the trio try to sneak into the Box-man factory to see if Box-man was planning anything big.