Volume 1, Chapter 1: The Start Of It All

Third Person's POV:
The year was 1954, a decade after the nuclear bomb "Little Boy" and "Fatman" had decimated Japan. The Nuclear age had begun. As the United States tested their new weapons for war, one of them woke something up.

On November 3, 1954 a giant creature rose out of the shores of Japan. The giant monster had the body of a beautiful woman, but with the tail of a reptile, blood red eyes, dosal plates on her back, razor claws and teeth. She was the first Titan. Humanity codenamed her Gojira. She made Japan her personal playground. Ravishing and destroying Japan as she saw it fit. Missile, Bombs, Tanks, Jet fighters, The Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, none of them could take Gojira down. One day, a scientist named Dr. Daisuke Serizawa created a bomb called the Oxygen Destroyer. The bomb was successful as Gojira was finally dead, but it cost the life for Daisuke as he sacrificed himself to save his people. After the death of Gojira, everyone thought the nightmare was over... But we were wrong.

Less than a year later, She returned, and she was not alone. A new Kaiju codenamed Anguirus appeared and the two of them battled, leveling Osaka.

As time went on, more and more monsters appeared, Gojira fought them all, earning the name Queen of the Monsters. And then all of the kaijus just settled down... Some would even say they became friends with all of the monsters, moving to an island far off the west of Japan originally called Monster Island, where all known earth monsters live. But, tonight's story isn't just gonna be about the kaiju girls. But, a young teenage boy who becomes the first and only male kaiju to become King of the Monsters..

Series Intro:

——————————————————
Location: ????

Date: Somewhere in 2014
——————————————————

Date: Somewhere in 2014——————————————————

Kirio's POV:
How long has it been?.. 1 year? Or maybe ever since I was 6 years old. Yeah, I have been trapped in this room for 14 damn years!! The reason why I am here in the first place is for the scientists to collect some of my blood to research and some of my sperm to satisfy the female population and get some pregnant. Oh, you didn't know? Yeah, I happen to be the last male on earth. But, It's not a paradise, so don't even think about having dirty thoughts!

Anyway, I was laying on the mattress when suddenly I heard the doors locks being opened. I quickly stood up and they entered. It was one of the laboratory guards, she then grabbed the chains attached to my arms and legs and pulled me to the testing room.

--Scene Change--