𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.21

Follow my Instagram id:-secr_ret_wri_ter for spoiler Alerts ⚠️.

Whole family is sitting in dinning table. Dhriti is sitting between Rehaan and Aashvi. Rehaan and Dhriti is discussing something, Aarush is Keenly observing them.

"Rehaan and Riti seems very friendly.....what is the matter?" Karthika asked with chuckle. She is also looking Aarush also but he is not noticing that because his all concentration is on Dhriti and Rehaan. By his mother's question his face become very furious.

"Oh aunty......please,we are just friends okay." Rehaan said.

"Yeah....mam." Dhriti said.

"No mam you can call me aunty." Karthika said to Dhriti.

Well all of them started to enjoy the dinner. All of them is talking with each other and laughing....except Aarush.

"Eshwar sir and Jaya mam's photo were released on magazine in 2012,right? " Dhriti asked .

"How many time we said that ,call us Dadu dadi?" Dadu said to Dhriti.

"Sorry dadu." Dhriti said.

"Yeah our photos were on that magazine. Why did you ask?" Dadi asked with a smile.

"Actually that photoshoot was my favorite. You both look so beautiful and stunning in that photoshoot. Even now also you both have that same grace. How it is possible?" Dhriti asked.

"It is only possible by love.....pure love beta. You will understand when you get a partner who loves you more than him. Because our life partners help to maintain that grace for whole life." Dadu said.

They keep discussing on several topics. Finally they finished their dinner.

"Karthika mam...,I mean karthika aunty, this kheer is my favorite. " Dhriti said

"What .....this is Aarush bhai's also favorite kheer." Ayaan said.

"Oh I see..." Dhriti said in low voice.

"Actually aunty I have to use washroom. Can you please show me the way." Dhriti said to karthika.

"Oh sure......" Karthika said this and take her to Aarush's room in upstairs.

"Why did you take me here? I mean in downstairs there is rooms,right?" Dhriti asked when she understood karthika taken her to Aarush's room.

"The washroom in downstairs have certain issues,sometimes water will not come out. That's why I take you here." Karthika said.

Dhriti entered to washroom as Karthika waiting outside.

"Riti Beta, mom is calling me...I'm going down you have no issues,right?" Karthika asked.

"Yeah aunty....I have no issue you can go if you need...." She said in soft voice.

Aarush's pov:-

All are talking but I have no interest in this discussions because my all mood is down now. Why I'm this much disturbed when she talking to Rehaan and Arjun?. Why I'm feeling bad when she doesn't talks to me?. I can't sit here anymore..... I walked towards my room. She is not seen here and as well as Rehaan also. They will be discussing something important. Now they are friends,right? Go to hell! I reached my room and locked the door otherwise Ayaan or Aashu one of them will come here to irritate me.

I was going towards the couch but suddenly I heard a voice from washroom. Who will it be in my washroom? I moved towards washroom and suddenly washroom door opened ....my eyes widened seeing her at the the sametime I smriked in my mind that I was thinking that she is with Rehaan but she is here with me in....my bedroom. What if.....shut up Aarush.