Learned from the past?

It was such a trouble. We went through soo much after that day. I mean Aldera definitely had more people who wanted to actually come to the school and just be part of whatever we were. Actually the school was really boring. It was just us who made life soo much more exiting and if you asked me that was the most important thing here. A bit of fun,  a bit of boredome, a bit of wisdom and a bit of chaos. Wasn't that a good combination?

Anyways, one should think that we had learned something about what had happened, right? I mean there were two open days and the last one was such a disaster that we should have definitely learned something. We were all around the news and we got in sooo soooooo much trouble too. The heroes were here and Bakugo actually did punch Endeavor.

Oh yeah, I got the clip from what happened and why Kacchan was actually missing for a whole month after that. They send him to some kind of weird institution for his anger. He apparently screamed cursed and did a lot of more shit when he saw me leaving. Though I do know why he did that, I still think it was stupid. I mean yes, we were best buddies and he was like a brother to me but he jumped to conclusions way too quickly and thought I was getting arrested so he decided to break me free with force. As if that was how it was actually working. 

Pfff-

He did punch Endeavor and even gave that man a scar on his ear. I watched it all happening since someone did record it. It was epic. The Dandelion just leaped at Endeavor and it was Hawks who actually pushed Endeavor out of the way in the last second or his whole face would have gotten the hit. After that Hawks and Endeavor got him down on the ground and knocked him out.

The whole video was brutal because the heroes were definitely not amused. It also was as if they didn't wanted to hurt him but just apprehend. Though Endeavor was definitely angry at Bakugo, he was not really using his quirk or his brute force at all. Dumb way of dealing with Kacchan if you asked me because if his anger gets to him, there was nothing one could do besides besting him.

Anyways, back to what I was saying.... AH yes!

We should have actually learned something from that, right?

Right?

Well....

Someone explain to me how I was sitting in a circle with all my class and Kacchan and his class thinking about what we do at the next open door event which was a month from now on. All this time we were laying low and didn't prank our teachers anymore because they overthrew us with soo much homework and exams. JESUS CHRIST! Like seriously! Was this really necessary? Only because we were actually doing pranks didn't meant that we were bored. We just wanted some difference in life and the teachers were annoying soo much. We had to fight back somehow, right?

Kacchan: So what do we do this time nerd?

Luke: Isn't the question where do we go this time?

Kacchan: TSK!

Lauren: Yeah Dandelion!

Luke: See!

Diana: I don't think this is how it works.... but I am in! Were do we break in next.

Claus: May I say.... haven't we gotten enough trouble?

James: We won't do a hero agency this time.... but something more public?

Me: A hero school would be kinda nice.

Oooop!

And there was my idiotic mumbleing again. I spilled it out before I could even think about it. Of course everyone was looking at me and Kacchan too. He seemed in disbelief about what I had just said but apparently gave it a thought too.

Kacchan: I like it. 

Josh: Same here.

Alex: Yup.

My whole class was also agreeing and started to talk about the different hero schools. Now this was the moment where I knew we were about to get in troubles again. However I also didn't care about this in this moment because I could see how happy everyone was.

Maybe I should care a bit more but why do I feel a lot happier seeing them all cheer up?

We were a class and no there was no parallel class but one big class. It was just how we felt. Almost like a big family and everyone liked it. Not only were we carrying for each other but we would be there. I believe something like this was rare and of course I was enjoying this each and every minute. We still had a year to go till we had to switch schools but till then, let us enjoy ourselves!

Me: So it's decided?

Kacchan: Oh hell yes!

Me: And we are all cool with breaking in again?

Everyone: YES, SIR!

Me: *sigh* Alright, then let's go to work!

What a weird respond but I felt energetic and I felt motivated seeing them all want to do it..... definitely nothing good will come out from this.