one

(a/n: for some background information, y/n is a secretly depressed streamer living in brighton. she is dealing with depression, anxiety, social anxiety, and ptsd. y/n will be genderneutral in this so you dont have to worry abt anything <3 anyways, have fun reading!!)

Y/N POV:

i sat alone at my desk, trying to grow motivation to stream. while i was trying to grow my motivation, i watched some other streamers. i don't know if i should die or not. i will decide soon after i end the stream. once i get enough motivation, i boot up my stream and use almost all my energy to do the intro. i have around 40-140 viewers. reason being that i am a small streamer who just started last month. i have a somewhat supportive chat, but that doesnt really help me, honestly. 

if im being honest right now, life feels like absolute shit right now. everyone in this time is toxic and rude. people now are backstabbing, lying, manipulating, and even selfish assholes who care about nothing but themselves. oh, yeah. forgot i was streaming for a minute. i end the stream and prepare to leave my dorm. 

as i put my notebook and pen inside my bag, i reminded myself that this is probably going to be my last day on earth. leaving my dorm, i go towards my car and drive to the nearest skyscraper. a few minutes later, i reach the building and head to the top. while going up the stairs, i start to think. 'what will happen if i die? will i finally be in peace? will my true fears come back to me?' i realize that i have already reached the top, sitting in the edge of the building. i pull out my notebook and pen, starting to write my last words. 

"I guess this is it. My last words will be declared right here in this book. Honestly, i hate my life. The only thing that keeps me alive is my motivation to stream. But now, what happened to that motivation? As time goes on, i started to lose my motivation in streaming. I grew more to hate myself, hate life, hate people, hate everything. I started to lose hope in myself. I started to get these thoughts of... death. I get these thoughts about losing my life, and now i will end my life to gain inner peace. The only peace in the world, i suppose. To anyone who reads this, take care of yourself unlike i did. This officially declares my last words. Goodbye, world.               -y/u."

3RD PERSON POV:

as the streamer, y/u, closes their book, they stand up. y/n takes a few deep breaths, stating one last sentence.

"this is it, i guess. goodbye, world." the last words of the streamer, y/u, were stated. they fall, but the sudden feeling of a pull comes in, dragging them away from the near edge of their end. the calm, comforting, and reassuring voice of a male spoke.

"you deserve more than death, stranger."

(a/n: yoo first chapter !! sorry that it is so short, i don't have any motivation to write bc i stole my friend's motivation to write which was so goddamn small- idk what to do so yeah. drink water, eat food, get some sleep, and take care of yourself if you haven't. don't do what y/n has done, you deserve life <3)

-564 words