two

PREVIOUSLY:

"this is it, i guess. goodbye, world." the last words of the streamer, y/u, were stated. they fall, but the sudden feeling of a pull comes in, dragging them away from the near edge of their end. the calm, comforting, and reassuring voice of a male spoke.

"you deserve more than death, stranger."

Y/N POV:

i sigh as i close my book and put it down on the floor of the rooftop. "this is it, i guess. goodbye, world." i state, thinking before i fall off. 'what will happen if i die? will i finally have inner peace? will my true fears come back to me? well, there's no other way to find out.' i move my arms to the side and slip off the edge, but a sudden feeling comes in. what is this... sudden feeling? its like someone... pulled me back. does some part of the world actually... care? i turn around to see a figure wearing some hoodie. i couldn't see most of the figure's features, but the only thing that i noticed is that they are much taller than me and that they are blond.

the person then spoke. "why were you trying to end your life?" i notice that they have a british accent. 'oh. he's british and a male' i thought to myself. i then speak up, "to simply put it, life feels like absolute shit now." i then notice the male turning slightly more calm as he puts his hand on my shoulder. he takes a deep breath, then speaks.

"you know, you shouldn't try and commit suicide. what i see inside of you is someone that will succeed in whatever you are trying to accomplish. if what you are struggling with is hate speech and other shit like that, you need to know that it doesn't tell you to change who you are. what i believe you truly are right now is someone who hasn't experienced life to their fullest. i believe that you could do it."

his voice sounded so... comforting and calming. it's like he actually cares. i still didn't get enough hope, so i responded. "yes, i know, but i still feel like something is wrong with my life." the male removes his hood to reveal what he truly looks like. he looks around my age, to be honest. his blond hair shines like the sun. his blue, sapphire eyes are glistening in the moonlight. his li- what the fuck? anyways, he responds. "you know, i could try to help you. if you want, of course." his voice sounds so calming and reassuring, it's like he truly cares. i guess i could trust him. "it's okay, i will deal with it myself. thanks, i guess."

i pick up my things and leave as he stands still in his place, watching me walk away. i put everything in my bag and check my phone. why is it recording...? i stop the recording and get in my car, driving home. while i drive home, i check my phone, seeing that it's pretty late (11:49pm). i reach my house and go to the kitchen. knowing that i haven't eaten in a while, i make myself some noodles. while i make my food, i think about what the male said. i wonder if he means everything that he said or if he just wanted to mess with me. i finish making my bowl of noodles and go to my room, sitting down at my desk. as i was eating, i open my phone and go on twitter, about to post something. i remembered that during everything that happened, it was all recorded without me even knowing that it was recording in the first place. "well, i have nothing else to post, so i guess i should post this." i inform myself, deciding to post it, letting my supporters know that i survived attempted suicide.

—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--—--

@y/u (12:18am): I AM ALIVE YALLS-

4.7k replies, 1.4k likes, 2.8k retweets, 32.7k views

|

—@feeling_.pog: HEYYY GOOD THING YOU ARE ALIVE !!

|

—@ily_y/u: I WAS ACTUALLY WORRIED ABT YOU BUT GLAD YOU ARE OK <3

|

—@y/n_stan: TOMMYINNIT???

     |

     -–@y/u: who tf is tommyinnit 💀

i was confused. who the fuck is tommyinnit? is he that guy that saved me back at the skyscraper or is it some random ass dude that looks like the guy back there? i start to notice that most of the comments on my post are talking about this random ass tommyinnit dude. suddenly, i get a dm from someone on twitter. i check my dms to see someone unfamiliar dm me.

TommyInnit:

>you should be thankful that i saved your arse during that moment at the skyscraper a few minutes ago.

(a/n: YOOO 2ND CHAPTER !!! btw i stole my friend's motivation again which was now a lot to write this for yall bc i care about your mental stability and sanity. also i apologize for it being short. i will add more in the future. anyways, drink water, eat food, get some sleep, and take care of yourself if you haven't. don't do what y/n has tried to do, you deserve life <3)