Chapter 1

My first chapter rather short one I know, I might not continue this book that's why

???: "hey come on would you wake up?, tsutomu, you promised you'd wake up and help me around with the flower shop when not going to school so get up already"

The sound of a young woman who appears to be in her mid twenties as she tries to wake a young man from his bed, struggling to remove the covers from him, his name is tsutomu

Katsuragi tsutomu

Tsutomu pov

The woman currently moving my covers is my brothers wife katsuragi mai, who is in a less than ideal state of wear for being in front of me. clad in nothing but a towel, does she not know how that would make me react?, ugh never mind she's my brothers wife and I could never do anything to act upon my feeling for her, although she's been a little distant with my brother, even before he left her alone to work on a business trip out of  town, now that I think about it.

Tsutomu: "mmmm, ok ok I'm up, and could you please not pull at my covers anymore, I'll be there. And please make sure to wear something other than a towel"

The brown haired male whispers the last part to himself, luckily for him his last statement having gone unheard by the blue haired beauty, Who made her way to her room to get changed, not before asking him to hurry up.

Timeskip-

Tsutomu pov

I finally finished getting dressed and make my way down the hall when I hear Mai's voice from within her room, she is busy consoling her newborn daughter after she woke up crying, hard to believe my brother just up and left to work abroad on his business and left mai all alone to care for their child, and the flower-shop. yet she doesn't seem to mind at all, even though she just finished recovering after giving birth. she truly is an admirable woman, and just how she managed to continue looking so good after giving birth is beyond me.
End tsutomu pov

No one's pov

Katsuragi mai

Mai: (singing) *insert lullaby* *sigh* (thinking)' she finally fell asleep, hehe looking at my baby's face she looks so cute

Mai: (singing) *insert lullaby* *sigh* (thinking)' she finally fell asleep, hehe looking at my baby's face she looks so cute.........still.................to think that she'd end with most of his features' the young woman thinks as a brief flashback of herself being entangled in a deep lust/love filled kiss with an individual who is not her husband, as he is ramming himself deep within her insides, with her having her arms and legs locked tightly around him plays in her mind, her lower region gaining a small tingle, cheeks flaring. 'mmmm, this certainly doesn't bode well for me'