𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

(I often accidentally switch perspectives and povs if anyone has any tips to stop me from doing that I'd greatly appreciate it lol)

Many years ago, hundreds even, quirks were- no such things...
That was until one day a baby with glowing skin was born...

After that their were tons of instances of people with superhuman abilities popping up all over the world.

Soon after the abilities were just normal, second nature.
The world was now a superhuman society....

BUT THIS STORY ISNT ABOUT THEM THIS IS ABOUT YOU, YEAH YOU!

As if on que somehow- there was a scene of a short boy with shark teeth, he was in a tank of some sort- actually it was a pretty big tank.

The young boy sighed in his sleep and slightly stretched. Your average typical child, except he was slightly tall- and for some reason had unreasonably sharp teeth— That's besides the point, he was sleeping soundly in this tank... until..

"Sweetie get up!" I heard a tap on the glass was heard as a sweet sing song like tone was made.
I groaned covering my ears to flatten the sound as all of my siblings crowded around me and started to aimlessly poke me to wake me up.

"No" I whined before sitting up and pushing my siblings away and simply kicking my feet as a warning before they all backed up and got out of the tank with the small ladder place inside.

I sighed to myself before swimming up and then climbing the ladder lazily and then hopping on the mat and drying off. I simply walked out to go downstairs, my outfit consisted of shorts, a t-shirt with some skull on it and a shark hat.

As he walked down the steps He over heard his parents quietly talking.

"Are we sure he's gonna get his quirk..? He's 6 years old the cut off is 4 if I'm not mistaken... I'm just scared he will be disappointed..."

"I'm sure he's just a late bloomer.. we should take him to the doctor today maybe.. I'm sure he has something.. I mean he already has a full set of sharp teeth all of our kids do.. and he sometimes sleeps in a damn water tank- a-actually all of them do! no quirkless kids are gonna have that!.."

"Honey calm down... it could also just be a defect from your quirk passed to them. It doesn't matter.. your right we should take him to the doctors today..." the mother spoke before she heard many tiny footsteps and one slight louder, her children were all awake and now downstairs!

A loud chorus of 'mom!'s and 'dad's were heard as they all got and sat at their chair at the table their were triplets.

And of course our protagonist Y/N Tsuna.

The small boy glanced at his plate of breakfast before getting up silently and cooking himself fish sticks in the microwave. And then glanced at his confused mother.

"He always loves when I make breakfast.. why suddenly fish??"

After the beep was heard he walked over and carfully placed the fish on the table on a nice plate and then started to eat quietly.

"S-so sweetie, do you think you wanna maybe go to the doctor to try and get your quirk tests again?"

The boy slowly shook his head yes and continued eating happily.

After a few minutes he dusted himself off stepped on the stepping stool and placed the plate in the wash before tapping his mother and saying one word.

"Go"

Thats all his mother needed, she knew he wasn't too fond of talking.

She nodded and held out a hand grabbing her purse and just simply leaving, opening the door and walking out- leaving her husband alone with the triplets.

(*'∀`)_旦

The two were now at the doctors taking test after test until now they were sitting  in the room of the office before the doctor came in and said it bluntly as possible...

"You're Quirkless"

The boy looked at his mother and just shrugged nodded and got up.

"Oh well not like I can't still be a hero..." the boy said quietly and started to walk out the room, the mother still in shock.

———————
5 days later..
——————

There was a Burst of water seen from the backyard where Y/N and his Siblings were playing, the parents looked at eachother before rushing to the backyard a shark fin nearly poking out of their pool, their child's face poking out next before all his siblings were on the sidelines covered in water.

The boy looked around then at himself and scratched his neck only to feel sharper nails on his fingers as he just looked at them then looked at his mother.

"I guess Quirk results can be wrong-"

The boy looked behind him as his mother said that now noticing a tail on his lower back as well as smaller fins on his arms, he was now freaking out and desperately trying to get out of the pool.

Once he did he glanced at his body before looking at his father and a faint smile appeared on his face before the boy got up and spun around the smile growing.

"A hero... j-just like Papa! That's w-what I'll b-be!!"
The boy studdered out with a big gleaming sharp smile.