𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫A Whirlwind of emotions!(I often have trouble with grammar and spelling please forgive me)

A Whirlwind of emotions!
(I often have trouble with grammar and spelling please forgive me)

————————————————————

It was a nice sunny morning, as our main shark boy was walking down the road to get to school talking on the phone with his two best friends on a joint call.

"And I told them the whole thing and you wanna guess what they said?"

You asked retorically but they both responded with 'what', the voices being masculine and feminine.

"They told me to fuck off! And what I did was bite their arm off mhm!"

He said almost braggingly as the citizens around them slowly distanced themselves as he walked passed them, he had a small smile on his face while listening to his friends—

Wait let's give a proper introduction to this guy, you I mean.. you get it!

NAME!!: Y/N TSUNA

                QUIRK: SHARK INVASION!!!
THE SON OF THE NUMBER 12 HERO!!: TIDAL WAVE!!

                                                             HE'S TALLER THEN MOST BOYS HIS AGE AND HES ONLY 15!!!

Anyways back to whatever Y/N was doing.

Oh look a Villain!

"Hell yeah watching a good fight early in the morning yuuusss! Gotta go bye girly's!!"

The boy said running towards the fight after hanging up the call, around the same time a certain Green haired boy did aswell. Our Protagonist stared at the fight before baring his teeth in a wide smile and pumping his fist seemingly cheering..!

For the wrong person, he was cheering for the wrong person.

"Hell yeah shark villain! Dudes massive! hell yeah shark attack!!!!"

He screamed with enjoyment not caring about the few stares of worried elderly people and parents hoping he's not an aspiring hero.. that was until a voice rang out.

"Y/N! What did I say about cheering for the wrong team!!"

NAME!! "F/N TSUNA"