вℓσσ∂ℓιηє ιѕ мєяιтℓєѕѕ

His "birth" mother abandoned him, alone in this wretched world with an obscure meaning, his name meaning a destroyer, wrecker and a demolisher, his creator The "mothers" name having a meaning of a demon, Beelzebub. His "birth" mother departed from his life. The two made an effort to belong in this world, and blend in with humans, but they couldn't because they go on this world walking around without a beating heart, who would've thought.. the only people in the bloodline were puppets, puppets who disdain, now that sounds alarming, a mother who is a deity, and the son of a deity, but you can't call him an angel, he has a name of Satan, he can be charming, but that is a golden occasion, you can describe him as a fallen angel, A bloodline untold, a secret to humanity, an undetermined instability, the 6th herald a balladeer, a royalty he is, a creation that became calamity, a failed prototype thrown in the trash, forced on him nothing but pain, he makes the people fail to recall his real name, But most of the citizens stick to calling him "The wanderer.", nobody felt the wrath of eternity, but this family is a different occurrence, his "mother?" destroyed his body but the thought of reincarnation is a delusion.

the delusion of eternity.