𓃠 Baseball Time : Game On 🐾

"Now for the exhibition match between class 3E and the Baseball Team!" The announcer called out as both teams stepped out onto the field. I believe I was supposed to be at the girl's basketball exhibition match, but I believe they got it. I mean during practice they were doing fine and even y/n played with them before she left. I wonder if she'll make it back in time to help them win during the second half....

The kids in class 3e are certainly an interesting bunch and way more fun to be around than other government officials, so I can see why my little y/n was getting soft despite her cold exterior. These people seem to be able to turn any odds into their favor.

"Only the elite with both scholastic and athletic ability can stand above others as one of the chosen. That's what it means to excel at both pen and sword. You excel at nothing that why no one chose you" the star player smirked before the game actually started.

It was kind of a bummer having to sit and just watch the game, actually playing it would be more fun but beggars can't be choosers. I just have to support them by cheering them on before the rest of the class gets here and that's easy. After training with a government monster, how would they actually even lose.

.

.

.

"It's the top of the first inning, E-class on the offensive. Leading off, the third baseman, Kimura!" The announcer exclaimed.

"Strike!" The ball flew faster at Kimura than expected and the poor boy didn't even get the chance to swing.

"Amazing! That's pitcher's Shindou-Kun's famous fastball in action! It got E class's Kimura petrified! At least swing that bat if you don't want to look like a loser!" The announcer was getting more biased by the minute.

"Man, it totally feels like were a visiting team..."Kimura sighed.

"Don't worry, Kimura! You got this!" I exclaimed while smiling at him before pointing over towards Koro-Sensei who was in the process of changing colors.

"All right! Here we go!" Kimura quickly regained his confidence and was ready to bat again.

"Whoa, the batter's plenty fired up! Now, here's Shindou-Kun, with his second pitch. And he throws!"

The look on that baseball freak's face was priceless when Kimura was actually able to hit his ball back. Watching his face go from confidence to pure shock at Kimura's bunt was oh so satisfying.

"Whoa! He's bunting for a hit! He got a nice roll on that one!"

As quickly as Kimura hit the ball, the guy was on first base. Even the actual baseball team couldn't keep up with his speed.

"He's safe! This is unbelievable! E-class, no outs, with a runner on first!" Even the announcer was taken aback but he still held the same level of enthusiasm. "Batting second, the catcher, Shiota-kun."

"Let's go Nagisa! Give them a run for their money!" I cheered and gained a couple of odd looks from the people from main campus, but that's not going to stop me. I am a woman on a mission after all... I'm going to see my work through.

.

.

.

.

"I HATE KHORY" I panted while scrubbing the blood from my hands. I was running late for the girls basketball game because I thought I had enough time to do two assassinations within a 2 block period.

She really decided to cut me off during my mission so I could run little errands for her. It's not like I'm getting paid to do her assassinations either..that just adds fuel to my rage. However It didn't matter, I was going to use the rage inside of me to beat the girls basketball team when I got back. At this point it would be the second half, so I would just have to hope for Irina to sub me in.