•School project•

'Tam? Are you awake?' My little brother called me while knocking on my bedroom door. 'Now I am. You can come in'
He opened the door with question 'Deana isnt here but I need to do my school project and I dont know how. can you help me please?' He dont even have to ask me.
'Of course I will  go wait for me in kitchen I wil get ready and be there. Alright?'
I need to get dressed up. 'Okay Tam See you soon!' he answered with smile on his face.
But where is Deana? She didnt told me she is going on some party. But maybe she forgot maybe something else. Im gonna wear my every day outfit. But its hot or not outside? My trought are so anoying lets just open the window. Okay its hot so lets wear this shorts and this T-shirt. Yes so good looking.
One last thing and I can go. I put my pocket knife in my pocket.
'Im here so what kind of project do you need help with?' I asked my brother and wow he made breakfast. 'Um I need help with project called "Why we need to do homework" but I dont know how to make it' I hate that teacher but she hates me too so I guess its fine. 'Let me guess you have miss Henderson?' She is the worst! 'Yeah her'
That bitch. 'I have project like that in my room I will go get it and yoh will just write everything that is on mine to yours. Is that fine?' I had to do project like that when I was his age. 'Yes please Tam'
I went to my room but something like told me to look out of my window.
There was Sharon! My best friend!
I opened my window and shouted
'Hey Sharon!' She look at me and shouted
'Hey Tammy! Can you go outside?'
Of course I want to go. 'Yes I want to!'
I shouted. She walked to my room as I found that project. I took my messenger bag and ran to kitchen with project.
'Here you go Mickey! Im going outside dont open the door to any stranger. If dad came home hide!' I cant risk dad hurting mickey.
'Fine Tam. Have fun!' that was the last thing I heard before closing the door.
'Hi sharon!' 'Hey Tam!'

Why this life? Why me?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें