•Secret cabin•

When we got to the forest I couldnt belive my eyes. 'Deana was keeping this place away from me?!'
There was this small cabin where was food and beverages but also place where to sit or sleep and as I was looking trought her things I saw something like diary. In that book kind of notebook were photos of her and few family members and friends. But mostly me, my mom, Mickey and Angela.
'Look at this you and Deana looked so alike as kids!' Sharon shouted.
Everyone thinks the same as her but even we were alike we wasnt alike.
Our perosnality was completely different. Maybe becouse of my father.
Before I was born he was quite good dad but he changed. 'Angela how long have this been here?' Sharon asked. It looks so good.
'I dont know but Deana showed this to me like four years ago?' The fuck?
'Deana has this place since she was twelve?" I shouted becouse I couldnt belive it.
'I guess. ' I think I know why she has this place 'Twelve was the age Deana started to get more and more popular. Maybe she had to run away from popularity sometimes.'
I said. That is what she would do.
'I think I found something!' Sharon sounded exited and took other notebook
'She wrote every time she visited and with who. Last time she was here was yesterday with Ronny Jenkins. ' That guy is not good guy 'We have to find him but dont trust everything he says. I know him. He can manipulate you into thinking something that is not true.'
He almost raped me so he is big no no to me.