Review & Acknowledgment/ANNOUCEMENT

A little letter

It has been an amazing journey so far with these characters and every single reader who has been here since day one, those who joined half way through and those who started now that the story is completed on here!

I am so happy that I got to share this little idea of mine to so many people, and I'm so grateful to each and every single one of you who have taken the time to read, vote and comment! You guys made this journey even more enjoyable!

I encountered some blocks that made me want to give up, but I always end up coming back here, reading your amazing comments and pushing myself to go harder! And here we are!

Thanks to everyone who has dedicated their time in making character edits, book covers, reel edits, character art work, fan pages and awesome contents that kept pushing Elio Marino to even more people! I couldn't have gotten here without you guys!

A massive shoutout to everyone who has reached out to me via Wattpad and Instagram DMs to tell me what they think of my story and how it has helped them in some way, I am so glad that you found something to hold on to, and something that resonated with you, through my characters!

To each and every single handler of the characters accounts on instagram, both old and new! You guys are the best and will forever remain the best inner circle I could ever dream of! I have so much planned for you, just you wait!

Thank you all for this amazing journey and hope you stick around for the next phase of this journey!

REVIEW QUESTIONS!

Please comment down below! I would love to hear your final thoughts on the story so far!

Leave an inline comment in front of the questions as an answer.

1. What was your favourite scene (scenes)?

2. Who was your favourite character (characters)?

3. Which character did you hate the most?

4. Was there any character you related to?

6. If you could change anything in this book, what would it be?

7. What would you like to see in the next book?

8. Would you like to have a paperback version of this book?

9. What was that scene you wish you could fit into?

10. Tell me, what was your thought on the book? Give a short review on the story, I would love to know what you think.

Follow my social media:

Instagram: Therebeccayouknow

(To keep up on announcements regarding Elio Marino, and more fun things I can't wait to share with you all!)

Join my discord server to be a part of the community! More will be happening there soon!

Link is on my bio!

Hey guys,

THE WICKED SERIES is no longer available here on Wattpad.

Thank you all so much for the love and support so far, and for your positive response to the books being published ❤️

Here's the announcement I made, Incase you missed it:

(As most of you know, I've been working fervently offline to publish this series. Before I began this book I informed everyone that there is a huge possibility that I would remove this series from Wattpad when it's time. And that time has finally arrived.

It has been a long time dream of mine to publish my book and just to share my work outside the scope of Wattpad. I was even more encouraged when I saw a majority of you wanting to have physical copies of these books! I want to see you all hold a copy of this book and the series in your hands someday, and I'm doing everything in my power to make that possible.

In order to pursue this dream, I am taking this story down from wattpad on the 14th of April. I know a lot of you will be disappointed by this, but I want to urge you to continue to support me. And though it won't be on Wattpad, I have plans to make the series complete and available in the near future.

Further notes: The series has now been titled (THE WICKED SERIES)

Follow my Instagram (Therebeccayouknow) to keep in tune with further announcements with the new titles for the rest of the series as well as other publishing updates!

I can't wait to share Elio and Zahra's full story with you all!

I hope to have your support on this new journey with me! I will continue to post spoilers and host quizzes on the discord server, so make sure you stick around not to miss any update or news!

As for the fate of all the other books in the series
(Angelo and Casimiro's story, Upper and Devil's story, Dog and Milk's story and Gemma and Vitale's story) stick around on the discord server (link in bio here on Wattpad) and my Instagram (Therebeccayouknow) so you don't miss updates about them as well!

I truly, from the bottom of my heart, appreciate your support so far! I wouldn't have gotten here without your comments, votes and enthusiasm! You all are the absolute best!

Stay safe out there, my loves! Can't wait to share more!

PS: if you're on discord, you can check the announcements on there, I already answered some core questions about this announcement!

Your author,

Rebecca. (Mommy R.)