Chapter 5.

Hey guys thanks for the reads! They haven't been going up very fast so tell your friends. Thank you. Harry is going insane or is this real? What do you think? This next chapter will just be a filler but it ends with a bang. Love you guys so read, vote, comment, and most of all enjoy.

-Hunter :)

"Oh baby!" I ran to his side and kissed his lips. He didn't kiss me back, his lips were still frozen. I could even feel the presence of the cheeky boy I knew before, "Nothing is wrong with you." I have him a small smile.

He shook his head, unconvinced. "I can feel it Layla. There is something wrong. Everytime I'm at home. Someone .is watching me. I'm not crazy. I swear but something is wrong. And-and...and I'm scared." His eyes filled up with tears. I choked. A lump in my throat wouldn't allow me to talk. The warm heat of my tears streamed down my face. I would never admit it but I was scared for him. For us. For the baby.

Later that day.

"Yes. No, no allergies. Yes, it happened a couple days ago but none before that. Thank you doctor." I hugged myself my arms crossed my chest. I turned around slowly and saw my man. He sat in the passenger side. He seemed pretty normal. His hand was on mine but he wouldn't look me in the eye. We pulled up to the small house. He got out slowly. I watched his every step waiting for something bad to happen but nothing did.

I jingled my keys into the rusty metal lock. The click made Harry's muscles tense. He wasnt the same after I took him into the house. He wa dead silent and won't say a word. His neck craned in every direction to make sure nobody was watching him. He refused to eat. I had to lay ontop of him to get water down his throat. He didn't even make it naughty wrestling match. It was like he was out of energy. I finally led him into the living room and made him sit on the brown couch.

"Please, just watch tv." I walked away from him carefully just waiting for a nervous breakdown but nothing came. I opened up the bottom of the freezer an took out a small ice pack an wrapped it with a small towel that was in the "everything drawer". I pressed the small package to my cheek and tested the temperature like a mother does to her baby.

"Hazza?" I said aware of the silence.

"Yes, Layla?" He replied in a robot voice. His voice had no pitch it was so blah.

"Layla?" His husky voice returned. I smiled for the first time that day. I walked back into the living room where he was seated. My smiled quickly disappeared. His eyes were glued to te black screen. He had been sitting her for 5 minutes watching a blank screen.

Although his eyes were trained to something. A rigid fear had the hair I the back of his neck stand up. I reached around his neck and hung my hand loosely around his chest. He turned a bit, his wet curls clung to his face like a monkey to a vine. His eyes lit up when they saw me. The green hugged the black close, warmth finally filled the vacant center. He kissed my lips. I savored the moment, the heat on my tongue as he opened his mouth. I could feel it as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, the tears ran between our hot and begging skin. He pulled away.

"Chip, why are you crying?" He frowned, his husky voice filled with worry.

"I just- I just missed you Hazza." My lips trembling as I tried to get the voice to escape from somewhere. He lifted me over the back of the couch and pulled me into his arms. I clung to him. I was the one that had to be protected. He kissed my head and brushed the hair from my face. I was finally feeling some of the emotions that I had for the last 2 years. Maybe he was back to normal. My old hazz. Maybe.