Chapter 7.

Hello lovelies. I know you probably wont read this but hey why not try. Um so I'm trying to update a lot but I'm also working on another story. Anyway thanks for reading. Comment, vote, and love! Shout out to my biggest fan and best friend annabellehenson ;) I love you girly.

-Hunter

Harry POV

Layla sat on my lap. I was actually happy that I managed to get those words out. Something was holding me back but I wasn't going to let this presence ruin our lifes. I wrapped my arms around her waste. She smiled but dug her phone out of her pocket when it screamed a ding. I watched her. Her face was covered with worry. She pressed the phone to her ear and got off me. She turned away.

I got up and walked down the hallway. Going to the kitchen to rinse off my sweating face. I was a lot more nervous then I thought I would be. A chill went down my neck. I groaned. I'm not doing this.

"Please leave me a lone." I whimpered. I was scared. I knew I was. I'm not man enough to hide it, "I've finally did it. I did it. I am happy now. Please don't ruin this for me n-"

"Harry!" I heard Layla scream. I turned on my heals and ran to the bedroom. I tried my best not to trip over my feet an flung open the door.

Layla sat on the floor. Her face dug into her knees. Sobbing. She was crying, her arms holding herself from falling apart.

"Chip?" I whispered. Her head turned upwards, her eyes had a red outline, each individual vein had begin to contrast the white a little more. Her bottom lips was out a little farther than normal. It was shaking, trembling with fear. Her nose was running. She had put her sweater back on and ran the sleeve across her nose. The streams of pale skin showed the path the tears took while running down her hot face.

"Harry. Is that you?" She cried.

"Yes, Layla who else would it be?" I sighed.

"I don't know harry." She sobbed harder. I wandered over to her and wrapped my strong arms around her. "Harry they called me."

"Who called you?" I frowned. I could feel this was bad.

"They told me you have psychosis. Harry...." She sobbed. She was shaking so hard that the tears had soaked the from of my shirt. "Harry they are..." She hiccuped. "They are taking you away from me. They say you're dangerous. Hazz, please don't leAve me."

I was stunned. She wrapped her finger into my shirt and dug her face into my chest and threatening to never let go. The doorbell rang.

"No. No. No. They won't take you harry. They can't take you." She hiccuped. She was in a hysteria, freaking out. The door opened up, a bunch of feet were heard on the hard wood floor.

"In here!" I yelled. Layla looked up at me with wide eyes.

"No we're not. Harry they are making you leave me. You don't understand, I can't live without you." Layla screamed at me. I rocked her. If these were my last moments with her. They were going to be the best. I kissed her lips gently, the saltiness of her tears touched my lips.

Men in uniforms walked in and grabbed her off of me. I didn't want to fight. I didn't want to give them more of a reason to take me. A big man, he was African American and strong, held on to my wife. Fury flooded my body.

"Don't touch her." I growled. The man kept holding on. I lunged forward, two men held onto my hands And pulled me backwards. I was getting pulled down the hallway. I went willingly, even if I did escape there would be nothing for me to do after that. I would just get put back into the asylum. There was screaming in the other room.

"Don't take him! Please! I love him! I love you, harry! I love you so much!" She ran out into the hallway, the man running after her. She ran to me and kissed my lips. Her hands pulling my head towards her. I kissed her passionately begging to just keep her here with me. The man yanked her off of me.

"I love you, layla." I smiled. Tears were escaping my eyes.

"I need you more than I need air." She whispered. I got shoved into a white van. The back had a seat for me to sit on. The had handcuffs on my hands and attached me to the wall.

"It's for your own safety, have a good ride." The man closed the door. I stretched so I could see out the window in the back. I saw Layla run out into the street. She sank to her knees and screamed. Her mouth opened but no noise came out. I sank to my knees. I just let my whole life get torn away from me.