Chapter 5: Plan A

Haerin's POV:
I was speeding my car to get to school as fast as I could. I had to meet Minji before school started.

I reach school and quickly park my car.

"MINJI!" I quickly run out my car when I spot Minji, who was just about to head it.

"Haerin? Whats wrong. Why are you running?" I was still trying to catch my breath and once I was good. I explained.

"Okay. (Pant) so my parents just came home last night. And this morning they told me I had to get married soon. And the person they wanted me too talk to was Yuna. Can you believe it! After what she done to me. Sigh, So I lied and said I was already dating someone,

and now I need your help."

"Wow. That's really... hard? Can't you just use one of your girls at the club? Anddd you have aaa lot."

"No Minji! I don't actually want to date anybody right now and my parents will know. What do I dooo." I say stressed.

"Wellll, you could just hire someone. You know like, give someone money to pretend to be your girl friend a few times. Until whatever you decide."

"THATS A GOOD IDEA!! Minji I love you so much!!" I smack Minji on her arm because she was brilliant but maybe a little too hard.

"Owwww!!" What I was happy? I need to control my muscles. "Keep smacking me and I wont help!" Minji says rubbing her arm.

"I'm sorryyy." She nods with a pout. She's still a baby.

"But Minji.... Who do I ask?" I then realized I actually had to find someone now.

"I don't know. Your on your own now."

"ILL take you out to eat if you help me!" I pleaded Minji.

"Fineee. Wait, there is a girl I have in mind. Her name is Danielle Marsh."

"Never heard of her." Hm.

"Well, I heard she needs a job or money. And also she's not those baddie type of girls. And is simple. She also is one of the tops in school." Now I was curious. Who was this girl.

"Well whoever she is. She sounds good. Ask her for me. Pleaseee." Minji rolled her eyes at me and nodded. And we head Inside. Plan A, successful.

Wait did I even have a plan to start with?
—————————————-
Minji's POV:
Haerin's glad she has a friend like me. She's also lucky I have class with the girl.

It's the last period of the day, and I was waiting for Danielle to enter class.

Ah, there she is. She's talking with Hanni. Hm. Something about Hanni was so addicting. I just wanna pin her to the wall and- WOAH woah woah. I'm not like that... Besides Hanni was just cute  but we rarely talk.

Minji focus. Okay Danielle just sat in the seat infront of me but she was still talking to Hanni.

Oh myyy. They've been talking for like five minutes straight now! And class is about to start. I had to speak up. "Um Danielle. Can you come with me. I need to talk." Danielle looked confused and I would be too, if I had never talked to someone and they suddenly asked to speak too you. I looked at Hanni who kinda looked annoyed. Now why is she annoyed.

Anyways, Danielle still listened and we headed to the back.

"Danielle."

"Yes? Did you need something."

"So um, this is non of my business but I heard you needed a job or extra money right?"

"Um, well yes. What about that."

"Well I have something you could do and make big money." She looked more curious and listened.

"Wait wait wait. If it's anything illegal or-"

"No no no. Okay so. I have a friend, who needs a person to fake date her. For her parents."

"Wait. How much money am I making first." She says. I know she's just wants to know about the money.

"I don't know, but you would have to talk to this person. She'll pay big bucks though." She furrowed her eyebrows unsure.

"Okay, here's the deal. Walk with me out side after class and we'll go to her. She'll tell you all the details." The bell had just rang now. And she was still making up her mind.

But she finally nodded. And we headed back to our seats.