Chapter 14

JOONG

*Flash* "Khun Archen, look here" *Flash* "Khun Archen, over here, please" *Flash*

I was led to a small platform where an interviewer  waited for me.

"Swadeekha, Nong Joong" the interviewer greeted me.

"Swadeekrab, P' Mook" I greeted back.

"You look dashing tonight, who are you wearing?" she asked.

"Dior Krab, P" I answered.

"Ooh, fancy, Nong Joong"

"Thank you, P"

"Let's get straight to the point, Nong. Where is your partner?"

"What do you mean, P?"

"Don't go pretending, where is Khun Natachai?"

"Aww, P'Dunk!! Well, he's at home"

"Waiting for you?"

"I'll leave it to your imagination,P" I laughed. These reporters always tried to asked tricky questions and deflecting their question is an art itself.

"Do you have any project together for this year?"

"Krab, P. P'Dunk and I will be starring together on "Hidden Agenda" the series this year."

"When will that aire and do you have any message for your fans?"

"Our new series will be aired starting on July 2nd, 2023 on GMMTV channel or One31 channel at 8:30pm every Sunday. So, please give lots of love and I hope you guys took an interest to our new story."

"Well guys, this is Mook Aratcha from the event of Sattaya perfume launch and that's all from Khun Joong Archen and I hope to see you again, Nong Joong"

"Krab,krab P. Khobkhunna" I bowed and went in to the main room of the event.

I was invited to the launching event of Sattaya perfume. They are a big deal in Thailand but I couldn't careless right now. P'Nao was elated to receive the invitation. He almost jumped from the floor to the ceiling. I thought he was going to fly.

They wanted me to be one of their ambassador and hence the reason for my appearance in the launching event.

I was not feeling it. I missed P'Dunk, we haven't seen eachother lately with his studies and busy schedule and I bet he also missed me. I wanted to get this over with and just go home.

The room was filled with Thai celebrities and CEOs of leading brands. I guess they went all out for there launch. I was guided to a table where I was supposed to sit with more people I did not recognized.

"I miss you" I texted P'Dunk to pass the time as the event was not starting anytime soon.

"You just saw me about half an hour ago" he texted back.

"It's not the same" I replied. "Noone I know is here" I whined.

"It's okay, that means you're going to find new friends and you're widening your network" he typed back.

"You're the only one I want"

"How about you come to my place when the event is over?"

"Yes, I would love that. I need to recharge by embracing you. No, even only seeing your face takes away my tiredness."

I bet my left nut that P laughed at my cheesy lines. He acted like he cringed when I used such lines but deep down I knew he loved it.

"Haha, That was so cheesy" he texted back as I assumed.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I looked up to see that it was P' Zee Pruk. I was a bit flustered as it was our first encounter.

"Krab, P?" I asked hesitantly as I stood up.

"Swadeekrab, Joong" he greeted.

"Swadeekrab, P" I greeted back.

"Relax, I came over to let you know that we really enjoy 'Star in My Mind'," he stated.

"Wow, Khobkhuna, P, Khobkhun. I also enjoy your series."

"I came over to ask for a picture together. If it's okay with you?"

"Of Course, P. Anytime. Please, wait a minute okay?" He nodded.

I texted P'Dunk "P, P'Zeepruk came to talk to me so, I gotta go. Love you"

"Love you too, see you soon" with that he offlined.

"Okay, P'Zee, I'm ready"

He looked over to someone, maybe his manager and motioned to take a picture.

We took several pictures and after that he said "Khobkhunna Nong Joong, someone is really a big fan of you and if that person know that we were in an event together but not take any pictures, I would be scolded. So, thank you alot."

"Aww, Anytime, P, Anytime" I said while laughing. I could hardly imagine P'Zee to be afraid of anyone. But from his expression, I could tell he valued that person alot.

There was a commotion outside the event hall. Reporters were shouting for someone to look at them and I could not hear a thing they said as they talked over eachother.

I just shook my head as I thought it would be a female celebrity. Female celebrity have a certain privilege that male celebrity do not have. I guess it's like that in every part of the world.

I was facing towards the stage as the event was about to start and someone sat besides me. I was quite surprised as I looked to see who it was.

Everyone was greeting him and it looked like everyone knew him. He talked to everyone on our table and the table over and people came to him. He was such a social butterfly. I just sat there not believing my eyes that I sat beside him. I was shocked.

The event was starting and people went to there designated place and he finally, finally looked at me and smiled at me.

The lights were downed and only the stage lights were lit. He grabbed my chair and pulled me towards him and I looked around to see if the others saw what just happened. When I saw that they were focusing on the stage, I released a breath of relief.

Sometime later, he grabbed my hand again held it hostage on his thigh. Again, I looked around if anyone noticed. Noone looked our way.

"P, what are you doing?" I whispered.

"My boyfriend said he wanted to be with me, so, here I am" he whispered back.

My heart was racing so fast and I wanted to jump up and down as I was filled with excitement.

"Besides, I came to take home my boyfriend before people take him away from me" he whispered looking in my eyes.

I felt like I was in some kind of movie where the hero claimed there heroine and this must be how all those girls felt when their boyfriend wanted their attention all to themselves and acted possessive.

I smiled to myself because this is the first time P felt possesive and it made my heart skip a beat and I felt elated. I wished the event is over soon so we could go home.

A/n: Hope you guys love it. Please, like, comment and share if you love it. Hope you guys have a wonderful day or night wherever you are.