Chapter 12 - The Office

"What is going on here?!" Sia, the Year 6 teacher said with said angrily.

Everyone involved with the situation started rambling at the same time, trying to prove that they are innocent.

Sia's angry face turned into a disgusted face.

"Right, we are going to the office! Follow me!" Sia said confidently in an angry tone.

While everyone was behind Sia, Eddie blew a raspberry at Y/n and Bluey. They just ignored it.

The first step into the office, Bluey noticed something.

There was no theme, it was just random. Safe space, pride, boring, gray, colourful. All of those at the same time.

Sia began talking to the principal and Bluey, Y/n and Eddie were sitting in the waiting area. Bluey and Y/n were sitting next to each other whispering and Eddie was sitting with his arm crossed.

Eddie mouthed something. Probably something rude.

"Right, follow me." Rory, the principal declared.

Everyone got up from their seats and went into Rory's office.

Rory's office had more of a colourful, cheerful vibe to it then the main office.

There was a long table where Bluey and Y/n assumed is where we talk "talk" and rewards, art and many rewards scattered around the room.

It looked like Eddie had been here before, Bluey and Y/n saw an intense look of deja vu on Eddie's face. 

Rory sat down at the end of the table, Eddie sat at the near end of table with Y/n and Bluey in front of him.

Rory took a deep breath. "So," Rory looks at Y/n and Bluey. "What's your side?" 

Y/n looks at Bluey and nods.

"Um, ok. So, this guy,"

"Eddie." 

"Right."

"So, Eddie called "Heeler!" while me and Y/n were in the sandpit just talking. I, of course noticed Eddie calling me, because there is barely any other Heelers here. Then he came up to me and questioned my pronouns, he then proposed that my pronouns are she/her and I said no. He then asked for my gender and I said I am pangender and he said "Well if your a pan, I'm a toaster!" 

Eddie knew he was in trouble.

"Then I said that what he said was offensive, then he pushed me!" Y/n started sobbing.

"And he hit me." Bluey points to the red mark on zir left cheek.

"Right, I've heard enough. You guys can leave. I'll give you a sticker too." Rory rummages through their desk and takes two stickers from the top right cabinet.

"Here you go!" Rory gives Y/n and Bluey a sticker saying "Rory thinks I'm gorgeous!".

"Thank you!" Y/n and Bluey says with glee.

"Go to the nurses office Bluey!"

"I will!" Bluey smiles.

Sorry for being inactive! <3