"I want to understand"

~Movie~

The room was pretty nice it was kind of like a man cave but a Teen version. It had all types of games and systems and even another room.

There was only one couch, so two of us had to sit on someone's lap. I sat on Chloe's lap and Tiff sat on Addison's, whenever there was a scary part, I'd jump on accident and squirm. What can I say I'm a pussy.

After five minutes the same pultruding feeling came back.
It came back I thought to myself. 

Every time I would move it caused Chloe to squirm under me almost as if she was uncomfortable. It wasn't so subtle anymore, the poking. Whatever it was I could feel it growing in size, causing the poking to get worse. I tried my hardest not to react so much, I noticed when I did it made Chloe more uncomfortable, but it was extremely hard. Scary movies are great for most people, but me, I'm like Jade from little mix on that show where they watched the Its movie. I am completely Jade in this moment, screams and all.  I guess Chloe was getting tired of me squirming because she let out a low moan and gripped my waist to keep me from moving. She gently pushed me off her lap and speed walked to the restroom.

"I'll be back," she announces. Her voice sounded very uneasy.

"Guys I'll be back," I said pointing behind me. I went upstairs to see if Chloe was in her room, which she was. As I walked in there was a light coming from her bathroom door. The door was cracked open, and I could hear her talking.

"Fuck me man, What the hell is this" I heard the frustrated blonde say. I knock on the door to let my presence be known.

"Umm yeah," Chloe say with a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"It's me Kaylee" I felt concerned about why Chloe left.

"Hey, Chloe can you come out?" I ask softly waiting for her to come out from the bathroom.

She slowly opened the door looking confused as to why I was there.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask looking down at my feet.

"No, you've done nothing," Chloe assures me, giving me a soft smile.

I move towards Chloe's bed and sit down on the edge. I began to look down at my feet. "Then why did you leave" my curiosity got the best of me.

Chloe slowly walked towards where I was sitting and sat on the right side of me.
"Issues," she said looking into my eyes.

"Everyone has problems it's OK. I said giving her a soft smile.

"Well my problems are different you wouldn't understand," the blonde said looking away.

"I think I would understand, "I said smiling with a small chuckle. At that moment I shouldn't have said that. Chloe's facial expression changed. she quickly stood up and started to yell at me.

"How could you think this is funny?" she said looking at me with fiery. I tried to speak but was interrupted. "You know nothing of what I've been through or what I have to go through!" she spat.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you," I said slowly feeling tears fill in my eyes.

"Whatever, get the fuck out," she said pointing at the door. I jumped from her response.

I began to walk, feeling her trail behind me. Once I made it out of the door, I turned around to look at her one last time before the door was slammed in my face. I walked down the stairs and back to the movie room. When I walked in Addison and Tiffany were looking at me with concern.

"I'm guessing you heard what happened?'" I asked the two girls.

"No we didn't we just heard the door slam," Addison said.