Beautiful Foreshock

I know its short. I did this for a reason. I think some of you will know why and other it will just be like a normal chapter. The way I formatted everything in the original just made everything confusing. Now, I'm trying to fix all that. 

Kaylee POV

"Hey, Chloe" I say, as I nudge her. Chloe turns over, no eye contact. 

"Look at me, please." I beg, placing my index finger on her chin, forcing her to look up at me. Her beautiful blue eyes were now a dark blue. Her eyes look sad. She has been sleeping since we came back from my house. I'm pretty sure the medicine has worn off. I check the clock to see what time it is, Twelve o'clock. Chloe slept for almost six hours. I'm sure she's not tired. Instead of staying in bed I thought about a place we could go to pass time. 

"Chloe, you like music and instruments, right?" 

"Yeah." She speaks finally, eyes bighting up a little. 

"Let go then." I say, getting up and grabbing my keys off her dresser. She looks at me confused. I hold out my hand, smiling waiting for her to grab it. She accepts and I pull her out the bed to her feet. We quietly walk downstairs on our tippytoes making sure not to wake anyone. Slowly, Chloe shuts the front door and locks it before meeting me at the car.

"Where the hell are we going." the blonde inquired. 

I start the ignition and backout the drive wave. "Somewhere that isn't here." I respond bluntly, keep my eyes on the road. 

The drive was about thirty minutes. Chloe had her window down looking outside at the stars and the sites that passed. Finally, I pulled into the driveway of a place I haven't been to in years. This place hold so many memories, good and bad. I smile at the thought. "Well, we are here." I say as I turn off the car and unbuckle my seatbelt.  

I made sure this place was kept up, lawn mowed, tress cute and flowers watered. One thing I loved about this place was the surround of tress and nature. No local buildings or construction around, not even highways. This place was given to me as a gift by my mother. She wanted me to have privacy and somewhere I could have fun and be myself without being bothered. She loved me no matter how bad my condition was, but things change. 

As I walk towards the front door, I notice there aren't any footsteps echoing behind me. Turing around I see Chloe looking at the house. Then she looked at me like I was crazy. She was not about to come in this house. "Chloe, come on. Trust me." I plead. I wait for an answer. Instead, she walks up the stairs and past me to the door, waiting for me now with her blanket wrapped around her. It lays over her shoulder, while she kept it closed in the front. It was pretty chilly out. 

I unlock the door and turn the lights on. "I know it's small." I state.

"Small" she says locking at me crazy. "This place is not small. It's a fucking house." 

Well, if you had seen my house when we were there, you'd understand. 

I instructed her to go down the hall to the right and open the third door. I quickly run towards my room to get my Polaroid and run back before Chloe opens the door to the room. She opens the door; shock covers her face. She smiles from ear to ear looking at me before fast walking inside the room. I managed to capture the moment. Taking the picture and camera back to my room, placing the photo on my bed. 

Hope you guys like. Please vote and comment. Have a great night/day.