I like you

Featuring:

Jung Hoseok as the god of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, Apollo.

Nam Da-Eun as the Goddess of tracing and tracking, Ikhnaie.

Jeongguk groans, trying to change his position in his sleep when he finds his hand stuck. He tries to free his hands from whatever is holding it but it's futile. He squints open his eyes, blinking to clear the haze.

"What-" He mumbles, frowning when he sees Taehyung straddling his stomach. He is wearing Jeongguk's shirt which reaches his thighs, his legs are otherwise bare. Jeongguk looks up and sees his hand tied to the bedpost with plant stems. "Taehyung" he growls, tugging his hand, the bed post rattles but he is unable to free them. "What is this behaviour?"

Taehyung grins, splaying his hands on Jeongguk's stomach as leans , "I want to kiss you but you wouldn't let me so I had to tie you."

Jeongguk glares at him, tugging at the bind again, "Untie me. Right now."

Taehyung pouts, "First let me kiss you" .

Jeongguk cannot believe,he, the God of the Underworld; he without whose permission not a soul can move in his territory; is tied against his will in his own house. "Taehyung, if you don't untie me right now, I swear-" Taehyung shuts him up by placing his palm on his mouth.

"I will untie you, after I am done eating your face, like you ate mine on the Ferris wheel", Taehyung says, cautiously removing his hand.

Jeongguk grunts, "What did I tell you about consent?"

Taehyung scrunches his nose, "I don't like the concept. You can do anything to me without asking, I don't mind. Why can't I do the same to you?"

"Taehyung" Jeongguk warns him.

Taehyung sighs, "I know. I know. I won't kiss you without your consent." He grins , winking "I will seduce you , so you eventually agree."

Jeongguk opens and closes his mouth like a fish, "Who taught you all this? What are you watching on TV?"

"Shh'' Taehyung places his finger on Jeongguk's lips. He stares at Jeongguk with half-lidded eyes as he unbuttons his shirt, one button at a time. Jeongguk feels his throat parch when the shirt slips from Taehyung's shoulder, revealing his collarbones. Taehyung leans forward in his half unbuttoned shirt, exposing the golden expanse of his skin and the pink nipples. Jeongguk is all but a man, he feels himself stir in his pants. His tongue swipes over his bottom lips, his breath laboured as his eyes fixate on Taehyung.

Taehyung slides his hands from Jeongguk's chest to his neck, cupping his cheeks as he leans down.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks as his lips brushes against Jeongguk's. Jeongguk swallows, staring at him, his brain screams at him to say no but he cannot utter the words. Taehyung smiles, slowly closing the distance, pressing their lips together. Jeongguk releases a breath he didn't know he was holding, lifting his head as he moves his lips against Taehyung.He doesn't have much control in the position he is in. Taehyung has his face cradled in his hands, sucking on Jeongguk's lips the way he wants. Jeongguk groans in frustration when Taehyung keeps teasing him with his tongue but doesn't let him taste it. He growls, tugging on the bind, and this time he manages to rip the plant stems, freeing himself. He wastes no time, cupping Taehyung's face, rolling them so that Taehyung lies beneath him. Taehyung gasps in surprise but has no time to react as Jeongguk grabs jaws, forcing it open, as he shoves his tongue inside. Taehyung moans, circling his arms around Jeongguk's neck pressing him closer. He whines when Jeongguk leans away, a string of saliva connecting them.