A Peek into the Past.

3d POV:

A youngster with brown hair and golden eyes was strolling through the huge hallways of an enormous castle located beyond the bounds of creation, escorted by a crimson humanoid figure with black patches strewn throughout its body.

After a few minutes of strolling, the thing fixed its focus on its youthful companion and noted that, despite his disinterested attitude, his fingers were playing eagerly.

"What is the doubt that plagues your mind, my young child?" inquired the thing.

When he heard his father's query, he answered simply and appropriately.

"What made you call me? "I'm sure you don't want to just walk around the castle."

"Oh, that was the question, hmm?"... But instead of responding you in a basic and dull way, I'm going to suggest a game in which you try to guess why you're here, what do you say?" He smiled and gazed at the youngster with hope in his eyes.

"I'll pass since I know you well. And I know I'm just here to put my strength to the test throughout the course of this week. After all, this is one of the only things you care about about me," the youngster said, cold and cruel but completely accurate.

"That offends me; you know, I could simply want to spend some quality time with my son, don't you think?" The being feigned to be unhappy in order to elicit an emotion from his kid, but disappointment soon overtook his countenance when he noticed that the youngster just disregarded him.

"Your expression hasn't changed, has it? However, you are correct. I'm inviting you here because I've already decided who your servants will be and will present them to you."

This surprised the boy; after all, he recalled his father's suggestion to him, but he assumed he would have more time to consider it.

"This was far faster than I had anticipated.I thought I'd have at least a month to consider your proposal," The youngster spoke up.

"I don't need your response right now; you have a year. I just chose your servants ahead of time so that you could begin cultivating your bond with them."

This lifted the child's anxiety, and he exhaled a sigh of relaxation.

"This makes me feel a little better, but what type of beings did you chose to be my servants?"

"I knew you'd be interested in this!" I searched the several extant realities and identified numerous people that would be interested in serving you, but I ended up choosing one in which the monarchs of ancient literature are exploited as heroic spirits."

"This is intriguing, but what literature are we discussing? since there are hundreds of thousands of them"

"That of the human world, I assume you already know, correct?"

"Yes, I recognize it; it was the one that piqued my interest the most, after all, it is rather diversified."

"This is fantastic since your attention has been peaked; then i don't believe you'll have any trouble getting along with them lol."

"thus I hope"

After their chat, the two kept walking through the castle halls until they arrived at the room where the child's servants awaited him.When they arrived at their location, the creature left the youngster alone since it had other matters to attend to.

"You're now on your own! I have things to take care of, so you'll have to chat to them alone, and don't spoil it, since women of this caliber are hard to come by." Soon later, a magical circle created beneath his feet, instantaneously causing him to vanish.