only for 2 days ♢ pt. 1

jameson's POV.

Oren escorts Avery and I to the the airport....or actually just me. Avery insisted she would come with me, since she would miss me a lot. I agree without reluctance of course. Avery squeezed me, "Bring me a souvenir from Canada!" She smiled. I hold a hand around her hips, "Don't worry Heiress, I'll bring you the whole gift shop." I smirked.

We finally arrive at the airport to get to her private jet. Oren announced, "you're ready to board, Jameson. My men will be going with you." Avery pouted, though refusing to admit she'll miss me. "When are you coming back?" She asked. "I'll be back before you know it." I replied vaguely.

Avery continued to pout at me, I could see her it in her eyes, pleading for a kiss. I gesture her to come close, before I pulled her in hard, planting her soft, plump lips against mine.

I passionately make out with her. She was a damn good kisser. After finishing, I finally shoo her to leave.

Avery trailed on, trying to make more time with me. "So, what type of souvenir do you think you'll get me? A keychain? Clothes? Maybe a hoodie we can share?" She grinned. I shrug, "I don't know, we'll see once I come back. It may be something better than all of your suggestions."

Avery kissed down my neck, making me grin harder. I look down at her, my eyes titllating. "We'll have all the time to do this after I come back."

"Jamie," she uses my nickname. I flashed a crooked smirk. She continued, her eyes wide with unease. "I don't want you to go." Avery finally admits.

"Don't worry my Heiress," I kissed her forehead, "it's only for two days."