The strong maid

[ HI EDITOR/ ME LOL BUT I'M HERE TO SAY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA JUICE LOL ]

Y/n= ~your name~

F/c= ~favorite color~

H/c= ~hair color~

{}= ~thinking~

( a little bit of nudity just a little bit.)

Hello I'm y/n and I'm Mr. Yujiro hanma personal maid and I follow him every we're and get him information on yung master baki hanma. We're in the hotel room (yujiro)" y/n get me my cigarette "(y/n) " yes master ".y/n get yujiro his cigarette and he puts it in his mouth (yujiro) " light it will yaa". (y/n) " yes master ". y/n pulls out a lighter out of her side pocket and lights his cigarette. Yujiro takes a big puff and blows out the smoke. One of the hotel staff nocks on the door (y/n) " excuse me master may I answer the door ".( yujiro) " you may". y/n goes and answers the door the hotel staff worker tells y/n (hotell worker) " someone is here to see mr. Hanma". (y/n) { I wonder hoo is here to see master hanma}".y/n let them in and tells them to take a seat. It was one of the escape death row inmate's Sicorsky he brought a women along with him she only had a braw and panties on. Y/n pov.  It made me ANGRY but I bit my tongue and didn't say anything about it because I was getting called over by master Hanma (yujiro) " y/n come here and meet our guest ".(y/n) " I'm coming master hanma ". y/n went to we're yujiro and Sicorsky was ( yujiro) " this is Sicorsky, he is trying to lure baki here so he can fight him " . (Y/ n) "hello".(Sicorsky) {I feel very thretend but the ogere orua fells much more powerful than this but this orua is just a little bit less than the ogere's , could it be this maid }. Sicorsky looks at y/n with confusion. (Sicorsky) " hello".(y/n) " hi".{his Russian accent is so thick and very rouph }. (yujiro) "y/n get us something to drink will I talk to our guest ". (Y/n) " yes master". Y/n pov. While I went to get drinks for them I over heard the girl name . Her name is........

[ HAHA GET CLIFF HANGERD BITCH , I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL LOVE Y'ALL ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ ~<3 ]