The girl

YES I KNOW IT'S BEEN AWHILE BUT HERE YOU GO MY LITTLE ANKLE BITTERS 😘😘😘

............ Her name is cozawae ( idk how to spell her name) y/n pov. "I went to the kitchen and get them some tea and some snacks". Y/n got back to the table and set the food and drinks down, as soon as they set it down bisket Oliver / unchaned opened the door. Y/n was immediately on guard and yujiro noticed it, yujiro pov. " stand down y/n " . Y/n pov. " yes sir". After a hour or two baki busted down the door and when he saw cozawae he was mad, he screamed , a painful scream .

While baki and sicorsky were fighting y/n went over to cozawae and gave her a shirt to cover herself up with. Cozawae thanked her and gave her a smile y/n returned to the smile then went to baki after he hit sicorsky out the window . Y/n pov. " O my baki you grown so much I remember you when you were so little, I miss tiny baki you were so cute. ". Baki pov. " O my god , I missed you so much y/n.". After baki said that sicorsky just climb back in the room we all thought he was ganna be dead but he's not. After a stare down with baki and sicosky about 30 minutes later the police came in and almost got sicorsky but he jumped out of the window. Random police officer pov. " well that's ganna be a mess ". Y/n snickers a little bit, yujiro looked at them, but y/n was back to normal like nothing happened.

The police making sure if everyone is okay and uninjured, baki picked up cozawae and said, baki pov. " thank you for giving cozawae a shirt to cover up with." Baki said with a blush of embarrassment, y/n pov " your welcome. "

Word count~ 322