Rat. (1/?)

Song:
•Tomcat Disposables
-by:Will Wood

A/N:this mini story or smth will be heavily based on 'Tomcat Disposables'. Actually many of the 'stories' in this 'book' are based on songs from Will Wood. So all the credits goes to Sir. Will Wood.

Also I'm not good at writing stories I'm so sorry

•I stumbled into a lovely looking house.

"This should be a nice place to live in!" I thought to myself as I started making my way inside the walls

The walls were warm and cozy, how nice!

Maybe this won't be so bad!

Will it?...

I started decorating my little room inside the walls. Oh How fun it was. A small humble abode where I'll live for the rest of my life.

I look at my room Here is where I'll be raising my kids. If I can find someone to start a family with.. I told myself, the thought made me smile enthusiastically

Night came. At least, I thought it was night.

I started crawling out of the walls, making sure to stay silent.

I crawled towards the kitchen sine I smelled good coming from there.

And there was

Some crepes? Those'll be nice!

I crawled towards the kitchen stove, climbing to get to those delicious crepes.

I took a small bite, and it was nice.. very delicious!

I wanted to finish the crepes but halfway through I heard a door open. A human?!

I quickly rushed down off of the stove and ran towards the hole in the walls.

They couldn't have seen me... could they? I hope not...

My heart was racing. But thankfully, I think the human couldn't see me. It was dark after all. Thank God that it was dark..

Maybe I could still grab some food tommorow night? That would be nice...                                                        >