Chapter one

Paige POV -

I sat on my bed replying to my sisters text , she was rushing me as usual. Today was my 21st Birthday and I really didn't have shit planned but here comes my sister Payton playing the big sister card and making me go out. I put my phone down laying it flat on the bed before putting on my shoes. I grabbed my lip gloss and began to apply it. After looking over my appearance in the mirror and making sure I looked presentable. Walking over to my bed I grabbed the things I would be taking with me. My purse contained the lipgloss I just used my house keys ,Gum, lotion, perfume, eye drops , asthma pump, My gun which was a Glock .

 My purse contained the lipgloss I just used my house keys ,Gum, lotion, perfume, eye drops , asthma pump, My gun which was a Glock

My gun was simple my daddy told us he would get us any gun we wanted when he taught us. I was 7 and Payton was 10 when we learned how to shoot. I loved it while Payton on the other hand said she would never touch it again unless she really had to. Pops took us target practicing several times a week until we didn't miss a target and our aim was accurate and to his liking. It to my sister a couple weeks to get right but I was getting clean head shots after a couple days.

Bang ! My room Door swung open and hit the wall hard in rushed Payton and her friend Patrice who we called peach she had ass for days and it was shaped like a peach. "Happy birthday Pumpkin" Payton said hugging."Thanks Peanut" I said releasing my sisters my dad gave us those damn nick names and we gave Patrice peach and honestly people thought all three of us where sisters . "Happy birthday pretty girl" Peach said smiling and handing me the bags she was holding. " these are from me and peach"Payton said excitedly.

I began looking through the bag and opening the gift I was excited to. They got me some really great stuff. They got me a new phone which was good I cracked the fuck out of this one and they upgraded my iPad I love to edit and I made money doing graphic design and I need a new iPad. The shoes where cute and I already knew what outfits I was gonna rock them with."Y'all spoil me so much" I said hugging them tears running down my face. My girls are solid and love them whores.

       We pulled up to the club and it was packed my birthday just so happened to end up on a Friday night

       We pulled up to the club and it was packed my birthday just so happened to end up on a Friday night. I didn't have friends and my sister said she would just invite her Homies. I knew that meant her silly ass baby daddy / fiancé A3 would be here. They don't even have kids but they dang dog Ace was their child and you could not tell those fools he wasn't hence why I always jokingly call him her baby daddy. We parked the car close to the end of the parking lot just in case we had to get out of there quickly people be crazy as hell. "Let's take pictures" Payton said. " did you even get any birthday photos" Patrice said after handing Payton back her phone."I'm go-" I was interrupted by peanut. " Girl stop being like that and pose whore" she said snapping phones. I wasn't even all the way out the car yet so I just began to pose a little. I just had to let her get a good photo to post on her story or she would beat my ass.

    "Hand me your fucking this phone" she said as we walked up to the club enterance. "Here put a caption and post" she handed me back my phone and  walked up to the bouncer and he gave her a head knod before letting us in which pissed the people waiting in line off.

LIKED BY wildonelaya AND 230 Others XOXO_PI   21 be good to me 🥀

XOXO_PI   21 be good to me 🥀

View all 75 comments
PAYSTAYPAID - sissy pooh 😍🤍
TORAWPEACH- my girl 💕
LEORA93- 😍😍😍
DBALLER722- Fine asf 🤤
——-> PAYSTAYPAID - Fuck off my sister shit .... ——> Dballer772-😏