Chapter Two

Paige POV-

       The club was packed and I mean it had to be a safety code violation how many people where in here. My sister pushed through the crowd leading us further back into the club. We walked up to an area sectioned off and secured by security guards. One of the security guards dabbed up my sister before having a small conversation I didn't hear the words exchanged because "Milk Marie" by young thug featuring Rich Homie Quan was on blast. The rope was moved out our way letting us up to the V.I.P Area there was a Neon sign hanging on the wall heading up the stairs that read V.I.P.

        I was shocked the environment up here was turnt

        I was shocked the environment up here was turnt. This fine as stripper was on the pole doing tricks while people gathered around vibing and tossing money. We mad our way over to an empty booth not to far from the stage. " I will be back"Payton said getting up and heading deeper into the V.I.P Area. I was confused,but peaches was smirking and shaking her head looking in the direction where Payton was heading. "Where the she going" I asked. " Her nigga own this club so she going to his office"peaches said before she caught the bottle girls attention calling her over.