chapter 1

"Here comes Taemin and he's taking lead!!"

Hit

"SCORE!!" The announcer yelled out "The Hiraizumi team takes the win!!!"

The crowd loudly cheered for the team.
.
.
.
.
.
Taemin sighed in relief as he took off his helmet "Phew...that was a tough round" he sat down on one of the bleachers inside the locker room

"Tae!! You saved us back there good job!!" His friend, Aoki walked up to him and raised a hand for a high-five. Taming gave him a high-five and smiled "We did so good!"

"we did!" Aoki chuckled and sat beside him "now we'll get to go to Korea for our next competition! Its going to be our first ever competition in the city! Isnt that awsome??"

"Yeah it is, finally" Taemin said smiling, he was feeling starting to feel the exhaustion from all the excitement, after a small celebration between the team, alittle while later in the night everyone began returning to their homes but Aoki decided to have a small party in his own home with some drinks and snacks for the both of them.

[Taemin's friend home]

"Cheers! To the win!!" His friend smiled as he raised his can, Taemin did the same and the two drank their drinks, and ate some snacks.

"I seriously am gratefull we won this round, our small team has never made it this far!" Aoki said relieved

"Yeah, we'll show those city people that we're capable of winning too" Taemin said determined

"Mhm! Oh! By the wayyy...since we're going to Korea, guess who I'm going to meet"

"Hm..." Taemin thought for a moment "Remind me again-?"

"Its the guy I told you about before remember??"

"Ohhh, right, Hoon was it? The figure skater?"

"Mhm! I want to finally ask him out during that week"

"Good luck then, if you need me to be a wingman I'm a call away" Taemin smiled

"Of course!"

Taemin nodded 'I wish I had someone like that...must be nice, I hope they end up going out'

"You better make sure I look the best always okay??"

"Ill make sure don't worry" Taemin laughed then took a look at the time "Oh wow it's already late"

"Dang, wanna stay over? I doubt you'd wanna walk all the way to your home"

"Yeahhh, ill stay over, thanks"

"No problem" Aoki smiled

Alittle while later Taemin stayed over at his house for the night, as soon as he laid down on a futon next to Aoki's bed he immediately went to sleep from the exhaustion from the day, hoping that they would win their next game.

[Week after next competition]

The team had arrived to Korea and settled into their rooms, of course, Taemin shared a room with Aoki. They settled down their stuff and chilled for a while, the trip tired them out quite a lot.

Aoki was glued onto his phone as he typed and typed. Taemin noticed and just chuckled to himself 'Hes like obsessed'

"Tae! Guess what!"

"Hm?"

"Hoon has a show tommorow, he just gave us free tickets too it too!"

"Really?? That's nice"

"I didn't think I'd get to meet him so soon, I think im getting anxious"

"You got this, just remember to not panick too much"

"Yeah, noted"

"What exactly is the show he invited us to?"

"Oh, it's where a bunch of skaters preform their own dance choreographed by themselves, people can vote online who the best performance was and by the end they receive a prize, but I already know who going to win"

"Oh?"

"Hes a really good skater and he looks amazing while doing it too, you'll see it!"

"Can't wait then" 'I think this will be my first time seeing figure skating in person, I hope I get to see alot of cool tricks'

For the rest of the day The two just chatted with eachother about random stuff since they bearly had gotten to the hotel.

[Next day]

Aoki rushed Taemin to get ready for the show, as they finished getting ready they went out and walked towards the place where it was going to be held at. As they walked in, many people were already seated holding banners and plushies to give to the ice skaters, they managed to find seating at the front luckly.

"I cant waiiitt, I just know he's going to outshine them all!" Aoki seemed to have also made a banner for Hoon, he held it up excitedly.
Taemin watched as Aoki lit up in excitement 'he looks so happy, it makes me happy too' he smiled and he cheered with him.

"Alright everyone! The show is about to begin! Thank you all for joining us today, our skaters have worked hard for this so make sure to cheer them on! Remember to get your apps ready to vote! With that said, let the show begin with our first ice skater...."

The two watched and waited for Hoon to show up, but meanwhile they were amazed by the other performers at their skills on the ice. 'All those cool flips and spins, id probably get myself into a coma if I tried'

Not long after, it was Hoon's turn, he skated towards the middle and waved at everyone happily, Aoki raised up from his seat and cheered on the loudest. Taemin watched as he waved 'oh...he's pretty...this is my forst time seeing him...no wonder Aoki is so obsessed with him' He couldn't stop looking at Hoon, despite Aoki being loud Hoon was all he could focus on at the moment, but he hadn't realized this.

As hoon began skating, and preforming Taemin was watching intensly, mostlikely admiring him without noticing, as if he had been put under a spell.

By the end Taemin had realized he was too focused on the show, he looked over at Aoki who seemed to be really hyped "Wasn't he amazing Tae???"

"Yeah, he was" he smiled

"I told you! He's so going to win this!"

"For sure!"

[By the end of the show]

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! It's time to vote for your favorite skater! You all have 5 minutes to vote!! The QR code will be on the screen above you in case you need the application!"

Taemin already had the application because of Aoki so he immediately went to it and voted for Hoon

"You voted for Hoon righhtttt?" Aoki looked over at his phone

"Of course I did"

"Good, he deserves all the votes in the world!"

"Pft.." 'Hes gone crazy' 

5 minutes late the timer went off and the announcement went on "Alright everyone! Time to get the results! I hope you all were able to vote in time! And the winner of today's shoooow isssss....Hoon seok!!"

"He did it!! He won!!"

Taemin stood up from his seat and cheered with Aoki.
Hoon waved back at everyone happily, he skated over to the announcers table "and now a few words from him!!"

Hoon grabbed the microphone "Hey everyone!! Thank you for voting me to your winner of today's show!!~ I hope I can continue to amaze you in the future!! Take care everyone!!~" Everyone cheered on as he left the ice rink.

"Cmon let's go wait for him in the back! He told me to meet him there after the show" Aoki loomed at Taemin

"You sure? I don't wanna disturb you two"

"Its fine cmon let's go! I want to introduce you to him anyways"

"If you say so"

The two began hurryingly walking outside of the building and made their way to the back where they waited for Hoon to come out.

Ice Skating AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara