chapter 4

[A few hours later]

Taemin was laying down on the hospital bed with a cast around his whole leg 'It still hurts a little' he looked at his leg 'At least we made it...I wish i was more hyped for it but we won finally' he sighed in relief.

"Tae!!" Aoki with a few other teammates and the coach walked in, they all made sure he was okay and commented on their win, they cheered together and even brought Taemin some snacks to make him feel better. Taemin had felt proud of himself for making that goal, did he felt like the broken keg was worth it? Who knows.

"Taemin" the coach called him

"Yes sir?"

"You might be here for a while longer, but we have to leave tommorow since that's our flight"

"Ah I see"

"I'd rather you stay here than have you move around with the injured leg, I talked it out on the phone with my boss, well pay for your travel back and expenses here once your all healed, sound good?"

"Thanks coach, I appreciate it" he nodded

"Good good, take care, you did good"

He soon left with the others to go get packed up in the hotel since they were leaving early next day. Taemin felt bad for the circumstances but felt too good about the win to think about it too much.

Aoki opened the door to the room "Taeeee guess whaaaat"

"Hm??"

"Im stayin with you during your recovery time!"

"Really?"

"Mhm, what kind of friend would I be fi I left you all alone like this??"

"Thank you a bunch Aoki" he smiled

"No problem, you know I always got your back"

"Where are you going to be staying at?"

"Somewhere cheaper, for sure, I need to go find some right now actually, but I came back just to tell you the news! So dont get depressed on me now"

"I wont, thanks again Aoki"

"Mhm, ill come visit tommorow, see ya Tae" he waved

Taemim waved back and felt relaxed 'I should go to sleep I'm getting tired...' his eyes slowly closed 'today was good...' he fell asleep immediately.

[Next day]

Taemin woke up shivering 'its cooolddd...' he sat up wrapped his blanket around himself, he yawned and rubbed his eyes "Oh right...im in the hospital" he looked at his leg "I can still feel a slight sting" he looked around at the blank white depressing room "too bad I can't get up, where's my phone?" He looked around and saw it ontop of a nightstand, but next to it was a bouquet of flowers with a basket of snacks and drinks, along with a card "Oh? Wonder who brought me these" he grabbed the stuff and looked through it "It has all my favorite snacks and drinks, Must have been from Aoki"

He grabbed the note and began reading it "Oh...its from...hoon???" He looked closely at the note

"Hope you recover soon from your injury Tae! I know you said we shouldn't be friends but I wanted to bring you these anyways, I heard you were going to be by yourself for the most of the time so I hope these cheer you up alittle! Congrats on your win! You were amazing out there, make sure to keep working hard"

"Man..." he hid his face 'how am I supposed to not like him after this?? I want to see him again even more now' he whined to himself.

.
.
.

"Hooooon you returned! How'd it goooo??" Cho-Hee asked

"He was asleep, I felt bad if I woke him up, but I left it on the nightstand with the note!!"

"Yay!! What are you going to do now??"

"Im not sure..I doubt he wants to see me again...but I atleast got to give him something before we leave eachother alone"

"Awe..." Cho-Hee sighed "Maybe if you tell him he'll want to talk to you again!"

"Tell him? I cant do that, ill just look like a stalker!"

"You won't trust me!, just tell him the truth"

"He probably doesn't even remember me Cho-Hee, I wont do it" he began walking off

"Give it a try! Before he leaves Korea for good!" Cho-Hee shouted as he left to go walk around the mansion. 'Would it really work...? If I told him?' Hoon looked out the window looking at all the trees and flowers around.
.
.
.
[Couple of years back

Hoon: 7 years old]
Hoon was watching aseveryone skated in the Ice rink. "Hoon, please, if your not going to get on the ice Rink we should go, mom is very busy these days..."

Hoon shook his head "I want to go..."

His mother sighed "Ill give you a few more minutes, just do as you practiced before Hoon"

Hoon tried getting on the rink but then went towards a wall, holding on to dear life. he teared up 'I'm going to fall down'

"Are you okay?" A boy approached him looking worried for him

Hoon nodded "mhm.."

"You look scared, are you scared of the ice?"

"Mm..."

"Hold my hand, ill help you" he smiled

Hoon looked at his hand for a good minute and then grabbed it, he was dragged over with his legs shaking slightly.

"Dont move your legs alot, just pretend like your kicking sand but backwards! And make sure to bend your legs alittle"

"O-okay..." Hoon did so and he wasn't shaking as much but his grip on the others hand was tight

"Like that" he began skating slowly still holding onto hoons hand making sure he didn't fall. There were moment where hood would be close to falling but he held Hoon quickly as to make sure that didn't happen.
After some time hoon began getting used to skating but not confident enough to let go of his hand "Skating is scary..."

"Its fun when you learn"

Hoon looked at him "Thank you...um...whats your name...?"

"Taemin, but everyone calls me Tae"

"Tae...thank you Tae"

"No problem" he smiled

After that day Hoon asked to go to the ice rink everyday till they had to leave back to Korea, it saddened the both since they had become friends in those few weeks, hoon grew a small attachment towards Taemin so it took a big toll on him.

.
.
.

"Because of him, I began figure skating, I should at least thank him again before he leaves" he smiled to himself.