New Start

All eyes were fixed on them as they stood up to make an announcement. "Me and Changbin have an announcement to make," they declared. The room went silent as they held their breaths, waiting for the big reveal. "We know you're dating," Minho blurted out, causing everyone to gasp in surprise. Changbin looked confused, but Seungmin was quick to explain. "The looks, the holding hands, and the cheek kisses while you think no one is looking," he said matter-of-factly. The tension in the air was palpable as everyone waited for the next words. "Well, now that that's said, are we 8 or back to 4?" Seungmin asked, the question on everyone's mind. "We're eight," Hyunjin confirmed, and the room erupted in laughter and relief as they all settled back into enjoying their meal together.

( Previous on Love Mission )

-One Week Later-

After all the couple are well... couples they decided that moving into a bigger place would be best, they found an eight-bedroom mansion that was a bit farther than from the company but, they could manage the change, it took them about a month to fully move into the bigger house.

They were very happy with how everything looked and felt at their current point in time, it all just felt so right.

-In Seungmin's room-

"Babe, why do you have all these books?" Minho asked walking to Seungmin back-hugging him "Well, I just like to read it's quite calming," Minho nodded, leaving little kisses on Seungmin's neck as Seungmin just enjoyed the feeling.

" You know we haven't gone on a date yet," Minho said as Seungmin gasped "That is right, huh?" Seungmin turned to Minho " What do you have planned," Seungmin asked as Minho pulled Seungmin closer. "Well, my love I was thinking of a day at the beach or a cafe, just enjoy each other." Minho said in a calming, soft voice, Seungmin melted into the embrace as he nodded his head.

-Hyunjin's Room-

"Petal, Where are you?" Hyunjin asked to walk into the room and seeing Han sleeping on the bed, Hyunjin changed his clothes and went to cuddle up to Han " Hyunnie?" Han asked half asleep "It's me, baby," Hyunjin whispered, kissing down Han's neck as Han slowly fell back asleep.

"You're just so cute," Hyunjin said as he pulled the blanket up to cover Han's bare shoulder.

-In the Drom-

Chan and Changbin were in the kitchen eating and talking about what they wanted to do the next day as it was pretty late, " Why don't we just stay in and cuddle," Chan said Changbin smiled and agreed as he didn't feel like going out.

Jeongin walked into the kitchen without a shirt, grabbed strawberries and two water and went right back to his room not even speaking to his hyungs, Chan and Changbin looked at each other knowing what happened, and were glad they had soundproof walls.

Jeongin and Felix knew that Felix wouldn't be able to walk let alone stand, so the least Jeongin could do was baby Felix till he felt better " Next time not so hard," Felix said groaning as he moved his legs just a bit, a pain shoot up his back as he whined, Jeongin laughed a little "My poor baby, maybe you should be careful of what you ask for," Felix slapped his chest while eating a strawberry.

What a way to a New Start.

( Next on Love Mission )

Minho and Seungmin are thinking about the next step as the rest just enjoy life and the company of their newfound family and friendships.