Retire or Not

Seungmin and Minho had a wedding and a month-long honeymoon. Minho was overjoyed to wake up next to Seungmin every morning.

While the rest of the group seemed to be fully immersed in their relationships, Hyunjin and Han were taking a step back to evaluate their next move. Meanwhile, Chan and Changbin's bond continued to strengthen with each passing day. As for Felix and Jeongin, they too were contemplating their future together.

( Previous on Love Mission )

-A Week Later-

The group received a call from the company, offering them an early retirement package. The proposal was met with mixed reactions within the group. While some members were interested in the offer, others were hesitant to make any decisions without careful consideration. After a thorough discussion, the group decided that they would not take the early retirement offer.

Seungmin and Minho were both happy with the decision. Hyunjin and Han recently got married, and Changbin and Chan adopted a baby boy, whom they named Chris. Felix and Jeongin, on the other hand, are taking things slowly but continue to show each other the love and affection they share. The group is still actively working within the company, and they are all committed to working together and overcoming any challenges that may arise.

THE END

I hope everyone enjoyed the book. A new one will be posted soon.

-MoonnaeDark-