Chapter 2

Elsa ran and played with Anna for what seemed like hours before finally flopping down on the floor of her room with Anna. Anna looked up at her. "Elsa, do you have to go back to working again?" Elsa looked down at her And sighed. "anna I need to find this geoup, I need to save everyone. No one should cry for the loss of a loved one and no one should live in fear wondering if they're next." Elda bit her lip as she finished that sentence. After all, she has lived most of her life in fear of hersel. Only lately had she begun accepting who she was and using her powers to help people. Elsa stood up and smiled at her sister. "Don't worry Anna, I'll just go over all of the cases again.i won't be gone for long. However, I do expect you to be good while alone right?" Elsa teased. Anna folded her arms Ina fake pout. "Whatever, just come back soon so we can keep playyyiiinngg!" Elsa giggled at her sister and left.

Elsa walked briskly into the investigation center. There she walked past many workers and stopped I front of an empty desk. This is where Rapunzel worked. She had been part of the team before she died. She must have been close. Elsa sat down at Rapunzels desk and shivered slightl. The thought of sitting in a dead persons area bothered her for some reason. trying to shrug it off she rummaged around her desk. After 10 minutes Elsa had successfully found a hair clip, 2 bottles of nail polish, and a brush. Elsa groaned and sat back. Didn't she have anything useful here? Standing up quickly, she accidentaly knocked a nearby glass of water over. Elsa stared as the water spread over Rapunzels desk, revealing words that were engraved into the wood of the desk.

I'm next I know it. They all died with traces of water around them.

Ice. My greatest suspicions are on Elsa and######.

Elsa groaned in frustration. The last word, the answer, was scratched out to a unrecognizable state. But it still got her thinking. Ice. That's right, around every victim was a small puddle of water. Why hasn't she seen it before? Ugh she turned to her assistant. "Find every person in this planet that has features like mine. White hair, blue eyes, you get the point." And with that she turned back other work. She was getting close. It's a good thing that Rapunzel left that message.

jack opened the door calmly and smiled at the buff man before him. "How can i help you?" He asked. The man frowned and stared at jack. "You are needed for investigation by the fbi. I would like to see you outside and ready to go in 5 minutes." Jack stared at the man for a second before forming a smile on his lips and saying "of course."

A/N: hi so yah hope you enjoyed!~ please do read on!