Chapter 1

Elsa spoke in to the microphone as calmly as she could.

News: "Ahem. Attention all viewers. We are sorry to say that we have found yet another victim of the all too famous mafia. 19 year old Rapunzel was found stabbed to an almost unrecognizable state. Her kingdom is currently mourning for their loss. Our police and detective workers, along with myself, are working our hardest in order to find these murderers. Please do remember to lock all your doors tonight. We never know when the mafia may strike again. This is detective Elsa, and have a very nice day."

Elsa sighed as the cameras went to commercial break. Years and years of searching, and yet, nothing. More people died, and even more cried. This was the longest that any criminal group had been able to stay away from her. But how? Anna, her energetic and jumpy sister, came up behind her with some coffee. "Come on Elsa! You've worked hard enough! Come playyyy!" Elsa laughed and ruffled her hair. "Sorry, no can do, there's killer's on the loose. I've got to catch them before anyone gets hurt." Anna sighed a loud and slow sigh as she made a big deal out of turning away. Finally, Elsa had to give in. "Oh alright, just once." Anna squealed with delight. "Yipee!" Ana practically staged her sister away. "Come on come on! Your ice powers might be able to wait, but I certainly cant!" Elsa rolled her eyes but smiled I'm amusement. She loved Ana more than she loved the world.

Jack plopped down on his lush sofa with a satisfying smile. How many years and he still hasn't been caught by this Elsa girl? Jack thought about how much he had accomplished these past few years. One two three... The number of deaths kept going until 12. Oh how wonderfuly his last target had writhed in pain, facing her death in a mere minute. That was the power of ice after all. A blade of ice could do so much damage to a humans body. Jack formed an ice spear in his hand and inspected it. long and sharp, his signature weapon was sure not to fail. In plus if it did, there was a reason why he always carried a gun with him. Jack chuckled to himself as he tossed the spear into the air and caught it again. "Who will be lucky enough to be killed by my hands next?" Jack turned to a nearby dart board and aimed his spear. Just seconds before he threw it he heard a knock at his door. he froze for a moment, then put the weapon away and headed for the door.

A/N it's been foreverrrrrr since I updated this! Actually, i only remembered about it when a certain someone liked my story. ;) more will be up soon!

@Memei42

thanks for reminding me about this! :D