Chapter 7

Choices
  Carlos P.O.V

  "When do you think Xavier will be back Carlos"? Selma asked snapping me out of my trance I was thinking about how peaceful life will be soon as I have the heads of those she devils. "Soon" I replied "I'm waiting for his call he was on his way to apprehend the targets last night and should be calling when in transit" I looked down at Selma who was naked and in bed with me. Selma and I had been sneaking around since high school I never found my mate and when she had found hers she rejected him. I would love to believe that was for me but Selma was, ambitious she'd rather be with an Alpha than a low level omega. She began rubbing her hands across my chest looking down at her I kissed her sweetly, that lit a fire in her the kiss became passionate as she pulled away from the kiss she mounted me . Looking up at her she was so beautiful glowing brown skin with not so much as a blemish, beautiful short curly brown hair, thick voluptuous thighs and perfect rounded boobs I took one of her nipples into my mouth while playing with the other she leaned her head back and moaned in ecstasy. Her soft sweet moan caused me to become fully erect. I lifted her up and gently pushed myself inside her. "Ohh Carlos" she moaned my name I could feel her juices flowing as she began to bounce up and down she felt like heaven.
  Ring Ring
  I looked over at my phone
  "Don't you dare answer that phone" Selma said through quick breaths she clawed at my chest, quickly I flipped her over and entered her from the back. Grabbing on to her waist I made love to her in the way she loved the most hard and rough. Pinning her hands behind her back and pushing her face down into the pillow so the security guards outside my door wouldn't hear I pumped her faster and harder keeping her hands pinned with one hand I used my other to reach around and play with her love button before I knew it she was squirting all over me I quickly pulled out knowing the warm wet liquid would be to much I came on the bed.
  Ring ring
  My phone rang again quickly I remembered my brother and ran and snatched the phone.
  "Xavier"?
  "Afraid not lover boy" a woman answered
  Puzzled I looked at the phone to see if I recognized the number.
  "Who is this" I asked sternly
  "You should know lover boy you sent the cavalry for me well I'm here and I got your sweet baby brother here to Xavierrrrr she almost sang his name say hello"
  "CARLOS" screamed Xavier "DONT COME BRO ITS A TRAP THIS FUCKING BITCH WILL KILL US BOTH"
  My jaw dropped, my heart sank, and instantly I began shaking. Selma saw the energy shift and sat up "baby who's on the phone?" "What's going on?" I ignored her questions as she pulled at my arm, snatching away from her I took one long deep breath and slowly spoke into the phone "what do you want?" The woman on the other end of the began laughing "oh honey I want you" "I'll come right now where are you" I said eagerly "No,No,No there are rules boo listen carefully cause I'm only gonna say them once if all goes well you and your brother will be home by this time tomorrow morning" I listened as she made her demands "You will meet me at the abandoned sugar factory that's just outside Fort Worth with 500,000 dollars cash within the next hour I'll give you your brother for the money and I'll ask some questions then you will never come looking for me or my sisters again" "I'll be there" she hung up the phone. "They have Xavier Selma they took my fucking brother" I dropped to my knees and began crying Selma wrapped her arms around me "what do they want baby?" "Half a million dollars and I have to do the trade" her eyes went black with rage "Carlos you cannot possibly think your going ALONE to make this trade" I stood up pulling her up with me "Alone, never I need you with me baby" I kissed her forehead "Xavier is our family I don't trust nobody watching our backs but you" "your crazy if you thought I wasn't going" she said while smiling up at me we kissed and in that moment I decided once we got back I would propose to her mate be damned. I showered and dressed as selma made the arrangements for the money to be withdrawn from my account once dressed I selected two of my best men to come with us we picked the money up from the bank and hit the road it took 45 minutes and two wrong turns before we found the sugar factory I quickly exited the car walking ahead of Selma and my men Ricardo and Ramiro two twins brothers nephews of the former alpha and by far my most loyal pack members outside of Selma and my brother. We saw a black truck with the trunk open it was covered in blood my heart dropped I silently prayed to myself, Pushing those thoughts out of my head quickly entering the abandoned building I could smell Xavier's scent he smelled of wood strong and secure I followed his scent to a room where he was laid on the table covered in sliver my wolf growled in fear for my brother my hands turned to claws "I glared at the two women standing  next to him one with curls and one with red locs. They were the girls from the pictures. "Easy Dog" spoke the one with red hair "your brother is fine, for now where's the money" I motioned forward for Ramiro and Ricardo to drop the duffel bags in front of the girls. "Ren check the money" the one with curls unzipped the bags and thumbed through the stacks of hundreds. "It all good" she replied." "Give me my brother" I said through a very low growl. I crouched down ready to attack when I smelled the most wonderful smell it smelled of roses and candy it was enticing the smell consumed every one of my senses what was that, who was that a voice spoke from behind me "Not so fast lover boy why don't you stick around for awhile" I turned around to see the person with this magnificent smell I looked at her face and in that moment it was just her I would live for her die for her I had to have her. My wolf spoke to me all he said was "Mate" the woman who kidnapped and nearly killed my brother was my mate thanksgiving is gonna be real interesting this year. I had no clue how much time had pass nor did I feel my penis begin to stand at full attention until selma yelled "Hello, Hello Carlos what the fuck is going on do you know this bitch" I snapped out of my trance and to my shock my wolf took control feeling protective of his mate he grabbed Selma by the throat and whispered to her "watch your mouth" tears formed in her eyes I looked around the room confused"the long haired black beauty looked equally confused no one spoke.