004

Author's POV:

Jungwon had enough, he rushed out of the room too, slamming the door while going down the stairs.

When he saw Sunoo hugging Sana, being all bubbly and sunny, he couldn't take it in anymore.

Jungwon pulled Sunoo off Sana and grabbed his hand, wanting to drag him somewhere alone, but Sunoo got mad very easily over that and chose to pull his hand away.

-" what the fuck do you think you're doing Kim Sunoo? are you having fun? more than kissing me i see?!"

-" YA YANG JUNGWON!"

-" what! are you mad?"

Sunoo lost his temper and pushed Jungwon into a wall making the boy lose balance.

-" Ya, i don't know what's gotten into you but i suggest you shut your fucking mouth before my fist goes in it"

-" Hyung tell them, tell everyone how bi fucking polar you fucking are! TELL THEM HOW YOU PLAY WITH PEOPLES FEELINGS"

-"Jungwon, i don't know how to tell you but you're the only bitch here who's playing with people's feelings"

-" you know it's not true hyung"

-" oh yeah it is"

Sunoo then turned around and pulled a girl by her shirt in front of Jungwon

-" Right sunshine?"

Sunoo looked directly into her eyes saying that, her being the girl called sunshine by jungwon.

The girl was stunned and you could see she had a look of regret on her face , knowing she's the reason the both were arguing

-" KIM SUNOO YOU KNOW I DIDN'T MEAN IT WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND "

-" no Jungwon, what you can't understand is that there's not a chance we will ever be friends"

-" oh so we can't be friends but we can kiss right? ok then"

And just like that Jungwon kissed Sunoo in front of everyone at the party, and as expected, Sunoo punched him in the face, while Heeseung intervened between the two.

-" I'm going home"

-" Hyung wai-"

Heeseung took Jungwon by his collar and said

-" Jungwon,it's fine let's go clean you up"

But Jake and Sunghoon were already very worried about Sunoo since they were playing 7 minutes in heaven  so when they saw him leave they immediately went after their friend, Sunoo.

-" yo Sunoo, are you good"

-" yeah how r u feeling"

They both asked him, but Sunoo had an entire bottle of liquor in his hand, drinking from it like he has no liver.

-" i think it's enough liquor for tonight"

-" don't you even dare touch this bottle"

-" Sunoo i've been worried for so fucking long today i can't watch you drink your sadness away anymore"