007

Author's POV:

After a while, the younger got up and excused himself to the bathroom.

Sunoo took that as an opportunity to excuse himself and follow him.

When the older entered the bathroom he saw Jungwon looking in the mirror while washing his hands, when the red haired boy saw Sunoo, he made eye contact with him thru the mirror.

-" are you having fun hyung?"

Sunoo was stunned at first but then decided to answer Jungwon.

-" yes actually, Ni-ki has been very nice to talk to lately"

Sunoo said smiling bittersweet.

-" oh really? you and Ni-ki have been kind of close these days"

-" yeah i mean not really... we've been close since kindergarten"

-" well it looks like you've got closer recently.."

-" Is that so jungwon?"

The older said now stepping closer to him

-" that's what i see"

Jungwon said looking away breaking the eye contact

-" i mean.. are you perhaps jealous?"

When Sunoo got those words out of his mouth Jungwon immediately scoffed and shook his head.

-" oh me? don't worry hyung, i have Jake"

Jungwon said turning his head around to face Sunoo while smiling ear to ear.

Sunoo was stunned and couldn't process what the younger said and why he was so happy about it.

Until...

-" huh?! he's my friend, not yours Jungwon"

-" you're the only one that thinks that"

-" what do you mean?"

-" nothing hyung, it's just that you don't see how much Jake cares about you"

"we were all friends before but as soon as we had an argument Jake took your side and chose not to talk to me for you even though he misses me"

"it's not fair to your friends, and you know it but Jake has a big heart and will always chose you even if it means detaching himself from Sunghoon too"

"don't act like you don't know he has a crush on you for the past 3 years, i can see it in his eyes"

-"what? Jungwon that's such a stupid statement, Jake in fact does not like me! he likes someone else already"

-" but you? do you like him?"

-" of course not, he's my best friend"

-"i feel kinda bad for him to be honest"

-" why would you?"