Mr. Cocksucker

This day could not get any worse. I had a HORRIBLE hair day, I was late to class, I lost all of my homework assignments, my best friend had kept a huge secret from me, I broke a nail, my piece of shit car wouldn't turn on, and the worst thing in history, he knows me.

Randy Collins

Not only is Randy our schools notorious bad boy, he just so happens to be the sexiest thing on the planet. The flaw in his 'perfection' is that his personality is a hard kick to the face; he's rude, arrogant, conceited, and just a complete asshole. I hate him. But do I really? Lots not forget that there's a thin line between love and hate.

~This Morning~

"Kaylee wake up darling. You have school soon, you need to get ready," I hear someone say softly as they push my body back and forth. "10 more minutes," I say in my groggy morning voice.

"I gave you 10 more minutes 10 minutes ago," the sweet voice said sounding aggravated. I groaned and rolled over trying to ignore the pestering pokes and pushes. The mystery person finally gave up and let me sleep.

I couldn't go back to sleep since I've already been woken up so I just listened to my surroundings being to lazy to get up. I hear the birds chirping outside while cars pass by. Loud footsteps bang up the stairs and I know exactly whose footsteps they belong too. My eyes widen as I try to get up out of my bed.

"Shit. This can not be happening," I say as I struggle in my cocoon of sheets. I was trapped and I was about to face the wrath of Tayvon Buiter, aka my father. My door is slammed open and there stands the 6'3" frame of my dad. "Kaylee Alyse Buiter, if you are not out of that bed and ready for school in the next 20 minutes, you will not have a phone for the next 2 weeks. Now get your ass up and get ready," my father says as he yanks my warm covers off of me.

"But daddy," I whine but I silence myself when I see his glare. I pull myself out of my comfy bed and get my outfit together. I put my teal, 'Pink' tank top with light pink jeans and black wedges on the bed.

I took a quick five minute shower, put in my contacts, and brushed my teeth. I put on my clothes and left my hair naturally curly. The curls were to hard to manage because of my ethnicity. I'm mixed with black and Dominican.

I stomp out of my room still frowning as I go and bang on my older brother, Kai's, room. "Let's go before we're late to school," I yell but get no response. I continue to bang on the door but I'm only met with silence. "Fuck it," I mutter as I go down the stairs already regretting staying up late last night.

"Morning," I mumble to my family. My sister, Aaliyah, is texting on her phone while my brother, Jayden, is playing on his DS and my mom is working on something for work. I roll my eyes at them and grab my keys and say bye to my distracted family. My father is in his office and as I pass it I blow a kiss to his huge frame and say bye to him.

My father is a very intimidating and respected African American. He is the head manager for our town's main architect company. So he oversees how buildings are designed and where they'll go in the city. He stands at 6'4" and has huge muscles. On the other hand, my mom, Gabriela, is a petite Dominican woman with curly, black hair.

My siblings and I all inherited my fathers grey eyes and my moms black hair.Kai is the oldest, he's 17, I'm the second oldest, I'm 16, Aaliyah is third born, she's 12, and Jayden was born last, he's 10.

I get into my old car, throw my bag into the backseat and start it. I buckle my seatbelt and head towards the school. My radio blasts playing 'This Could Be Us' by Rae Sremmurd.

I dance and sing to the music, feeling the song since it's my favorite song right now. As the song ends my phone starts ringing and I scrummage in my purse trying to find it. I finally grab it and answer the call while turning down my radio.