He's Gonna Die

We pull into the parking lot of Beery Mango's and get out the car. I approach the door looking around for Richard and see him sitting outside. I start to walk towards him but Randy grabs my hand stopping me. "You still owe me yogurt sweet cakes," he says teasingly.

I glare at him and rummage through my purse for my wallet. I hand him my card and say,"Try not to break the bank, ok?" Randy rolls his eyes and walks inside and I go to Richard's table. I take a seat and look at Richard expectantly. He shyly smiles and says,"Hi Kaylee." I reply with a small "Hey".

Richard sighs and says,"Smith has told you what has happened, I presume. And I want you to give him a message for me." I nod my head waiting for him to continue,"It's all in this letter for him," he hands me the letter and continues,"but basically I'm leaving." "What," I yell interrupting him. "I'm leaving,... but I'm coming back for Smith. I promise. But I can't stay with these..people that won't let me be me. And I don't want Smith to go through that either. So tell him to move on and forget me, just for now. Hopefully when I get older and can actually do what I want, I'll be able to have Smith back. Thank you for being such a great friend for Smith. I love Smith make sure he never forgets that."

Richard stands and wipes a fallen tear. I stand and smile sadly at him. I open my arms for a hug and Richard gladly hugs me tightly. "Go see him and say goodbye to him in person, he deserves that much; but I'll still give him the letter," I whisper into Richard's ear. I feel him sniffle and nod his head against my chest. I release him from the hug and say goodbye one last time. Richard slowly walks away and watch him drive away in his car.

I walk into the yogurt shop to see Randy already staring at me as I approach him. "Hey," he says softly. "Are you ready to go," I ask. He nods his head and throws his bowl away. He leads me into the car and starts driving. "Can you take me to your house? I need to talk to Lynn," I ask Randy. "Umm sure. I don't know if she's home though, I'm pretty sure she's still out with Shawn." My eyes widen then narrow as I say," How'd you know she wasn't with Nancy?" Randy laughs and says,"You do realize I've known my sister my whole life right? I know all of her antics. But you did try to cover for her, so you're cool, I guess." I laugh and say,"Thanks. I try so hard to be 'cool, I guess'," using air quotes.

Randy rolls his eyes and continues to drive. The radio plays softly in the background until my song came on. I quickly grab the knob to turn the radio up at the same time as Randy does. Our hands touch at the dial and I squeal at the roughness of his calloused hand. Randy chuckles and turns up 'Bitches N Marijuana' by Chris Brown and Tyga. I start to hum to the beat. "You can tell by the way I walk that I got 'em," Randy sings quietly. I look at Randy with my eyebrows raised and say,"I didn't know you could sing."

Randy simply replies with,"There's a lot you don't know about me." I nod my head and sing,"I can tell by the way you move that you a problem, bail any girl that I wanna." Randy hops in on the next verse with me and we sing together,"Got bitches n marijuana I got 'em, I got 'em. Ooh, she bad, she don't do it for free. I got em, I got em. Got bitches n marijuana" I stop and burst out laughing when Randy decided this would be a good time to start grinding on his wheel. I grab my phone and get on SnapChat to record him.

As I'm recording him, he decided to get more...freaky. He bite his lip and winked at me, I mean the camera. I post his dry sex tape on my story and continued to mess with him until we got to his house. I get out of his car and walk to the front door waiting for his slow ass to open the door. "Hurry your ass up," I yell at Randy. He glares at me and says,"Don't yell at me. I could leave your ass outside and rideless." I roll my eyes and mutter,"Me da igual, pendejo."

Randy finally made it to the door and said,"What was that princess?" I just ignored him until he got increasingly closer to me. "I was talking to you," he said as he grab my waist. "So, I wasn't talking to you," I say defiantly, feigning being unbothered by his hand placements.

Randy's hands slipped higher onto my hips and jabbed into my sides, causing me to jerk forward. I screamed and started to laugh as Randy tickled me mercilessly. "What was that Kaylee? I missed it," he says tauntingly. I start panting and begging Randy to stop.

We bought freeze when we hear someone clearing their throat. I jump away from Randy and look at who saved me. "Hi Kaylee," Lynn says with her eyebrows raised and arms crossed. I shyly waved and inched closer to her. I grabbed her arm and started dragging her away. "Bye Randy. Thanks for the ride," I quickly rush out.

Lynn leads me to her room and closes the door. She keeps looking down and stays oddly quiet. I slowly approach her and say quietly,"Lynn you ok? What you saw outside wasn't what it seemed like. He was being annoying and I didn't mean for it to h..."

My words are cut off when Lynn looks up swiftly and I finally see her face. I gasp at her swollen cheek. Her lip was purple and cut. And her eye was definitely going to be a black one.

"What the fuck happened to you Lynn," I say deathly quiet. "He just flipped. I left and I'm not going back, I promise," Lynn says. I stay quiet still trying to process the fact that someone laid their hands on my best friend. "He's gonna die," I say as I walk towards her door.

Lynn grabs me and says,"Kaylee no." Lynn's door opens quickly popping me in the face. "Oh shit," I say as I land on my back and hold my nose. Randy hisses and says,"Sorry Kaylee. I was just coming to see Rae." Randy tilted his head and looked at Rae's back. This won't end well.

Randy turned Lynn around and saw her face. His eyes turned deathly and I jumped up. "What. The. Hell," Randy says approaching Lynn. "Whoa," I groan as I stand in front of Lynn and say,"Chill Randy. I called this one."

A/N: Thanks for riding!! Pic on the side is of Smith and Richard. Like, Comment, and Share!!❤️😘