4 hours in

"I-I'm so sorry." Newt tells me. Tears welling up in his eyes. I hate seeing him cry. He wraps his arms around me and
I burry my face in his shirt. Newt kisses the top of my head and keeps his head there, leaving my hair wet.
"I love you." He tells me. "I love you too." I tell him as I drop into a deep dreamless sleep.

The first thing I here when I wake up is newts voice. I'm laying on newts lap.
"Nah," he says "I love y/n way more than you love her."
"Dude. I'm basically her older brother. She needs me."
"So your replacing him." Newt mumbles.
"What?" Thomas says.
"Nothing! Plus I'm sure she loves me more!" Newt says.
"Yeah right. She loves ME the most."
"Uhhh #noooooo. Besides, I met her first."
"She said she would only date you if I excepted it because she loves ME."
I sit up stretching my arms and I yawn.
"As much as I love you boys fighting over me it's getting really annoying so be quiet so I can sleep."
They exchange surprised glances and they both laugh quietly.
I decided to take advantage of this and I lift up the arm rests on both sides of me and lay mY head on newts Lap and my feet on Thomas's. That's much better.
"Ha! I get her head." Newt says.
"Your loss! Her feet smell amazing."
"Shhh." I say throwing my arm up in the air.
"If you get a chance can one of you order me a dr. Pepper." I say yawning. "I will!" They say in unison and I giggle falling asleep once more. I guess this plane ride isn't so bad.